baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks guys!
... Hopefully in a week: the end of "Tutorials from the first copy" and start of "Batch of masks begins" :D

Last edited:
@ marisinacc: hehe, thank you for the effort as to write in French... I appreciate the attention!
No problem for pre-registration, now we must be patient... But I think you didn't pay attention by reading the proposed options on first page (because all of them have interior details, hehe).

Je viens de lire la premiere page. Option A et D sont celles que je voudrais avoir! :)

Salut!

No worries... But you'll be able to remind me when your turn comes.
# 100: my friend, we must celebrate that! :duff
... And you speak French perfectly, I'm almost jealous, because I don't master English very well already... So Spanish, let's not talk about it!
(Alejandro must make fun of me right now...) :lol

Thierry my friend you really need to find out a way to make a simple stand for this awesome piece. So that when it is not placed on the Predator's face, to be able to put it on the stand. This masterpiece simply cannot stand on the shelf next to the feet of the Preds, you lose the exceptional interior details that way. I was thinking of some stand similar to the Star Wars TOMY mini-helmets stands, but with the ability to hold this Pred mask which is not a helmet.

More work?!... But you want my death, Sergiu! :lol
... Well, I'll see what I can do, my friend.

Otherwise, I posted the shipping rates from the French Postal Service on the front page. When I look back, since twenty years they have dramatically declined in all respects, but that's life... :slap

I also assume that my order which was supposed to leave yesterday is still in the store, because, as I had still no news, I sent another email this morning... But nothing. I tire there... That's normal, doc? :gah:

Wow! Baloo! I just found this thread and hope it's not too late to be added to the list! I'm thinking of the option C version or possibly D depending on the price. If I can be added to the list please let me know and if possible how much it will cost. Thanks!

Many thanks emarae! :D

Regarding price list, as I have specified it in front page, I'll post them when the first copy will be completely ended, what depends on an order for which I'm already waiting since some time.

You're pre-registered... Now you'll have to be patient! :wink1:

Baloo!

Great! I'll await the final word on this as I'm sure everyone else on the list is! I've been wanting a better helmet for my Hot Toys P1 figure and this is beyond what I could have ever imagined! Wow again! Absolutely brilliant detailed work! I can't wait!

Many thanks emarae! :D

Regarding price list, as I have specified it in front page, I'll post them when the first copy will be completely ended, what depends on an order for which I'm already waiting since some time.

You're pre-registered... Now you'll have to be patient! :wink1:

Baloo!

Great! I'll await the final word on this as I'm sure everyone else on the list is! I've been wanting a better helmet for my Hot Toys P1 figure and this is beyond what I could have ever imagined! Wow again! Absolutely brilliant detailed work! I can't wait!

... It will be necessary even so! :lol
And again thank you for these pleasant words. :duff

Haha... Thanks friends! :D

@ Deak Starkiller: well done! :hi5:

@ Sergiu: What one should not make, eh! :lol

@ Tim: Okay, but for your eyes only :007, so... :wink1:

... So, as after 4 reflations of my part I still have no news of my @#!°ø% ____ing order (I am furious! :gah:... I really believe that there is an evil spell on this order...), to make to you "wait" (I believe that you're already lapped...), here following tutorials:

"MAKING OF THERMOFORMED LENSES"

PREDBIOMASK41T1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK41T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK41T3.jpg

Thanks for sharing the step-by-step process in the creation of this masterpiece. Neat to see how it all comes together. Keep up the great work!

Back