• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I don't understand why you're arguing with me? Nothing is 'wrong' with what you did persay. However, it was a 'failed transaction' which I felt was worth noting in the feedback thread. All I said in your other WTB thread was that I refunded you for the same item a few hours earlier. I didn't even mutter the word 'suspicious' publically. I said that to you in a PM. ;) Other boardies asked what happened and I told them. Have I posted at all in your 3rd WTB thread? No. I was done, I moved on. Until you posted in this thread.

And I didn't screw anyone. In fact I didn't actualy sell it. Although when I refunded you I was in contact with 3 other Freaks.

+1 to Rumsfield - great price, got me my prodigal grail item back.

+1 to stshammgod - got the venkman. thanks!

wow in the last 2 days he has got bad feedback from me and 2 other boardies

EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR DAMASHI808!!! SCAMMER!

I'm not sure if he's a scammer but he was hounding me for custom heads earlier this last spring late summer early fall but then all of sudden dropped off the face of the earth after being in contact with him for the past year.

I'm not sure if he's a scammer but he was hounding me for custom heads earlier this last spring late summer early fall but then all of sudden dropped off the face of the earth after being in contact with him for the past year.

well what do you call 3 board members paying big money for items and him never sending them

seems like a scam to me! plus 2 of the items he sold the other board members were the same item lost predator

A GIANT +1 for Commtech for Hot Toys 2-in-1 Superman Returns with extras! :rock

One of the nicest boardies! Thank you so much for what is now the Grail of my collection!

+2 for the following for their payments involved in my Mark IV Iron Man part out!

CTO15
ezewok
Indiana Fett
ironed
onethousandmasks
lobox42
ironed

-1 for damashi808

Bought a lost predator from Jay Teeters ([email protected]). Been over a month since last contact. :mad:

-1 for damashi808

Bought a lost predator from Jay Teeters ([email protected]). Been over a month since last contact. :mad:

wow in the last 2 days he has got bad feedback from me and 2 other boardies

EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR DAMASHI808!!! SCAMMER!

That sucks!

But just wanted to point out that it is odd two people left the identical (not just similar, but identical) feedback.

-1 retyu123, purchased and paid for a MIB Predator 2 Elder, no communication after payment and never received the figure. I did however purchase another figure earlier from this seller with no problems???

Edit... + 3 for Charles Hughey :wave

for a smooth trade , thanks for the shirt , belt and dress shoes for my Harvey Dent :hi5:

Last edited:
+1 to Mr. Ecko for my Triad hand pegs
+1 to Mr. Ecko for my Bank Robber Joker coat

+1 for Calcifer. Great seller. Thanx 4 the bankrobber joker and dx head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back