• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to JYE318 for great communication and a very smooth, hassle free transaction on the Donatello EX!

+1 to Gideon. Purchased a lot of LOTR Armies of Middle Earth collectibles from me. Highly recommended.

+1 for Mack! Smooth transaction and great communication! A+

+1 for MeguiarsEM: Bought a custom Ben Kenobi figure of him... arrived very quickly and in awesome condition :rock

1 Neutral Feedback for CLU - First sent less than what we agreed upon, then asked for refund a couple hours after the full payment was received.

What the heck did I do? I sent you less on accident and immediately sent the rest and you told me if I wanted a refund it would be totally cool because you had 4 other people asking for it.

+1 Buttmunchfor trade for decals!

+1 Charles Hughey for buying decals!

+1 alibi for buying decals!

+1 playboy409 for buying decals!

+1 sky_captain for buying decals!

+1 freshvein for buying decals!

+1 ebayarea for buying decals!

+1 Peteskywalker for buying decals!

+1 keysta75 for buying decals!

+1 cadaver202 for buying decals!

+1 TurdFerguson for buying decals!

+1 skeemer for buying decals!

What the heck did I do? I sent you less on accident and immediately sent the rest and you told me if I wanted a refund it would be totally cool because you had 4 other people asking for it.

Sorry dude. This is kind of what the feedback section is for. I stated you fulfilled the payment. Which you did. And I offered you a refund so you could pay me in one lump sum instead of 3 payments, not so you could flake out. It was an hour after we squared up that you asked for a refund citing a bill you just received. I obliged and refunded all your money. All of which is exactly what I've stated above. You backed out of the deal=neutral feedback. Luckily for you I left that prior to you creating another interest thread for the same item I sold you (and then refunded you) a few hours earlier. What's the problem??

+1 for IKE-CON...thanks for the awesome Van Zan gear!

+1 for robbiethepainter....thanks for the sweet Victor Creed HS and claws!

Last edited:
+1 for Diab0lus. Fast shipping and packed like Fort Knox! Thanks !:wave

I don't know thats what I'm wondering because I clearly explained everything to you in my pm yet you go around the forum saying I'm some how plotting against you.

There's no plot at all. Just giving others feedback as to my dealing with you. That's fundamental to the way the Commerce section works here. :dunno

Facts: we had a deal, you backed out. I've made no allusions of why. You told me you got a big bill, and I've stated publically that's why you asked for a refund. I'm not making stuff up, nor am I blowing it out of proportion in any way. And I've only posted in this feedback thread (which is why it's here) and in the WTB thread you started a few hours later for the same figure i refunded you for (which you deleted, then restarted).

There's no plot at all. Just giving others feedback as to my dealing with you. That's fundamental to the way the Commerce section works here. :dunno

Facts: we had a deal, you backed out. I've made no allusions of why. You told me you got a big bill, and I've stated publically that's why you asked for a refund. I'm not making stuff up, nor am I blowing it out of proportion in any way. And I've only posted in this feedback thread (which is why it's here) and in the WTB thread you started a few hours later for the same figure i refunded you for (which you deleted, then restarted).

Right so why did you feel the need to post about it in my thread when this is the place to post feedback? Thats why I deleted it and restarted it. And why did you tell me you'd have no problem giving me a refund because you have 4 other people asking about it? Your exact words when I asked for a refund were "No Sweat! Give me a min!" why did you say that and then go calling me suspicious in my thread and post about me here?
Whats so suspicious about paying you going and checking the mail, getting a big insurance bill and asking you for a refund? Then I paid the bill and balanced my check book,found out my money would be ok and asked you if you sold it to anyone and you said you did for more than I paid so I guess you screwed that person over? Maybe its you who deserves the bad feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back