baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends!
Here's a little update of tutorials for assembly:

PREDBIOMASK40T1.jpg
PREDBIOMASK40T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK40T3.jpg

Are you just improvising on the interior or did you use references? The fact that you went through the trouble to detail the interior whether made up or not is a testimony to your dedication on this project.

Alejandro!
No, no... I do not deserve so much, my friend, but thank you anyway! :1-1:

Tomorrow and on Saturday it will be radio silence because I have to absent myself for being looked after a tooth by a very good dentist who is based near my stepmother's home. :peace

wowzers!!! I showed me wife, she was impressed (she is usually not impressed by anything that I am interested in haha)

Is it still possible to be pre-registered for this? This is amazing work and made with an impressive amount of dedication!

Thank you guys! All of your comments are pleasant to read. :bow

@ vareika: you can thank your wife for me, thank you!

@ JDMAltezza: Thanks, how nice. It is true that I spend a lot of time to make that it is done well. Some people would want that I go faster, perhaps, I understand, but if it should be at the expense of quality, where will be their satisfaction and especially mine?
Do not worry, there will always be a place: you come to be pre-registered!... Only requirement: be patient!

"setting up the lateral pipes", "setting up the trigger lingual"...

all this terminology I have never heard of. I'm amazed at your knowledge of the predator's bio. All I would be saying is "setting up the pipe thingies" and "setting up the cool device inside"

:lol

Haha... The terminology doesn't matter; we can call them as we want, Neehar... The important, it is that they are set up! :lol

Amazing work on the interior there baloo. You really are going all the way on this one.:clap

Many thanks Jason! I appreciate your comment. :duff
I would have made my best to achieve this goal, even if it will have taken much more time than I thought.
The hardest thing now is to run after the suppliers and orders pending. But hey, I do it, I get there.

Mon dieu! Ettonant!

Can I still order a couple a these? the basic kit and interior kit version, one of each.

S'il vous plait! :)

Thank you friends!
@ jkno: a big thank you Sergiu! I do not know if you suspect it or not, but it deserves itself, believe me, because this is not the thing the easier to cast without encountering any problem!

@ marisinacc: hehe, thank you for the effort as to write in French... I appreciate the attention!
No problem for pre-registration, now we must be patient... But I think you didn't pay attention by reading the proposed options on first page (because all of them have interior details, hehe).

Otherwise, good news: my last order should be sent to me tomorrow, complete. So I should receive it Friday (hopefully). :D

Thank you friends!
@ jkno: a big thank you Sergiu! I do not know if you suspect it or not, but it deserves itself, believe me, because this is not the thing the easier to cast without encountering any problem!

@ marisinacc: hehe, thank you for the effort as to write in French... I appreciate the attention!
No problem for pre-registration, now we must be patient... But I think you didn't pay attention by reading the proposed options on first page (because all of them have interior details, hehe).

Otherwise, good news: my last order should be sent to me tomorrow, complete. So I should receive it Friday (hopefully). :D

:lecture take your time on it, for a masterpiece must never be rushed. Awesome work Baloo!!!

Back