baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are going well, my friend! Thank you for your concern.

I received 2 of the 4 orders I placed: I have the silicone for the metal casting of the punch for the lenses thermoformed, but I'm still waiting the metal and the mess kit to melt it.
I'm also waiting the sub-layer of shiny black from Alclad, as well as the remaining sheets of clear plastic that I had ordered two months ago!. As we are on Monday, the stores are closed. It is really painful not to be able to count on suppliers...

In the meantime, I'm casting the resin copies and I'm taking a bit advance in the manufacture of chandlery.

I'll post probably tomorrow new pictures.

Hello friends!

... Promises are made to be kept, here is the sequel of the tutorial:

PREDBIOMASK39T01.jpg

PREDBIOMASK39T02.jpg
PREDBIOMASK39T03.jpg

PREDBIOMASK39T04.jpg
PREDBIOMASK39T05.jpg

PREDBIOMASK39T06.jpg

PREDBIOMASK39T07.jpg
PREDBIOMASK39T08.jpg

PREDBIOMASK39T09.jpg
PREDBIOMASK39T10.jpg

can't wait to have this on my pred......

dommage que tu n'ai pas encore reçu ton matos pour terminer ces bijoux Thierry... bon courage pour la suite ;)

Haha... Thank you, thank you friends! I'm glad you like it. :D
I was worried at the idea that some of you might lose patience with all these repeated delays.
As we say: "we do not make an omelette without breaking eggs." (... I'm not sure if everyone understands the meaning of this saying translated literally...)
I greatly underestimated the amount of work and time required to get things well done, but to me that's the result that counts, right? :dunno

The bad and the good news:
I start with the bad one: my provider of Evergreen & Alclad sent me a mail last night (after 4 reminders by mail without response from him). He canceled my order because he can't give me reliable time... After 2 months waiting! :gah:

The very good news:
Is that I called another of my suppliers who I just place the order, and the other good news is that I should be delivered of my order of metal to low-fusing tomorrow or after tomorrow.

... We'll get there! :yess:

New pics this afternoon...

Back