baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics baloo.
VERY professional looking!
I will be buying the top of the range bio from you, but these pics may come in handy for one of projects one day.
Thanks, my friend.

I am not sure that I understood: you want to talk about one of your projects? You could tell me more?
Anyway, thank you for words of sympathy! :duff

Thanks Chopsticks... You didn't read the first page, right? :lol
... The prices will be announced when I'll have ended the first duplicated copy. That will be no more very long, but since I do not know when I'll be delivered of the items that I wait, I can not tell you specific dates.
If you wish, I can already you pre-register.

@Yautja-fr: Greg, tu vas avoir une fessée, toi! :lol

... Another detail of manufacture:

PREDBIOMASK38T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK38T1.jpg

I would say that at a rough guess, it should be 2 cm in diameter, thus in the scale 1:6, it gives you 3,33 mm (that is approx. 0.113")
So this one should be good.

Damn, baloo...that looks fantastic, but first of all:
Thanks for showing me how inacurrate my desklamp is.
:lol
You´re really carving a winding in there with an actual tap wrench fitting?
Where you got those tools from, man?!
Amazing.

Timoooo! :D

But of what desk lamp do you hint? :dunno

As it is a very small die (M1=ø 0.8mm), I seem to recall that it was on the website of a miniature electric train store... In Germany, there must be many, I think.

Thierry, my man.
:1-1:

The little lamp from TFG´s screenshot.
I´m working on a T1 Arm surgery scene diorama and I´m doing a chair and a table right now, or to be exact, I finished the table and chair and now I had to redo the little lamp from his screenshot.

Here, buddy, have a look of my little project, I´m overdue to bring you that either way:
HT_T1_T-800_Surgery_01.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_Surgery_02.jpg

Thanks Chopsticks... You didn't read the first page, right? :lol
... The prices will be announced when I'll have ended the first duplicated copy. That will be no more very long, but since I do not know when I'll be delivered of the items that I wait, I can not tell you specific dates.
If you wish, I can already you pre-register.

lol, oops, i'm pretty sure i read the first post. I probably got distracted by the pretty pictures. sure, add me to the pre-register.

Back