baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously a work of art baloo. You really have a true skill in craftsmanship. I seriously hope that this mask is only the beginning of many more fantastic works to come from you. :)

I'm truly happy with the work you've come all this far with the support from the community. Congratulations!

As for the flaws you mentioned, what exactly were they? I noticed the top of the mask/forehead wasn't exactly evenly dome-shaped, it's like someone pressed the top of that part with his finger before the resin dried. Was that what you meant by flaws?

WOW baloo hahaha it's coming to LIFE my friend!!! One question: After you have added the black wash, will you be adding any extra colour to the mask apart from the battle damage?

@ viruz777:
In fact, this effect on top of the mask was wanted (perhaps wrongly) because I noticed it on some screenshots that I used for reference. I'll probably take it back (as well as some other small surface defects remaining) when I'll have to renew the mold (as it always ends up being damaged after a certain number of copies made...).
No, for now, I mean by defects some gropings in the production process, "do this before that" or "do it like this rather than that" to maximize the working time, and quality of it.
I hope with all my heart that it pleases you, friends... And also that I'll be able to continue in this way in the future, who knows?

@Steemed-HAM:
If, by there, you are implying some marks of soil or chlorophyll, as in the movie, the answer is yes, slightly.

... Many thanks, friends!

i really need to quit checking the pics on this thing. it's not making the wait any easier.

I see no flaws. But I would prefer the bio dome to not have any dents. Looks amazing Thierry. I am very psyched to get my copy. Thank you for the amazing work and the incredible amount of effort you put into it.

I see no flaws. But I would prefer the bio dome to not have any dents. Looks amazing Thierry. I am very psyched to get my copy. Thank you for the amazing work and the incredible amount of effort you put into it.

I agree. The bio looks very nice, but I also prefer to have no dents.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean! ;) Nice one baloo... Nice one indeed! haha :D

VERY COOL!!!!!! The mask is shaping up :clap

looking good

J'ai hâte, j'ai hâte, j'ai hâte! :panic::panic::panic:

i'm addicted to looking at new pics of this beauty...:)

Can't wait...Baloo this looks so good!

Many thanks, my friends! :bow

Man, I can't believe the amount of work you are putting into this thing. It really shows, though.

For sure friends, I will have spent some time on it, hehe... And it's not over, because the duplication like the finish asking a lot of attention at every level.
But as we say: "We have nothing without anything!" :D

i really need to quit checking the pics on this thing. it's not making the wait any easier.

As I understand you! hehe

baloo said:
And also that I'll be able to continue in this way in the future, who knows?

This excites me. :)

Hehe... You my friend, you have an idea in mind, right?
What could make you happy, Mag? Mmmh? :D

I agree. The bio looks very nice, but I also prefer to have no dents.

My god, but they become demanding! (just kidding)
... But it's like this: the more you give them, the more they want!... hehe
... Well, I'll see what I can do...

I relaunched my suppliers but still no new... It's already a bit toilsome to have to chase them, but even more when we don't get the info desired...
So do not worry my friends if I do not give too much news for a few days: everything is fine, it's just I'm awaiting my ordered items, but I've launched the production anyway.

Hello friends!

Sorry for the radio silence, but as I explained earlier I'm waiting to be delivered orders. I received 2 of the 4 that I ordered.

To make you wait, here is a tutorial explaining step by step implementation of the wiring for the lighting system. This could possibly serve as manual for those who will opt for option "B".
And for those who will choose the option "D" or "E ", it just shows that nothing happens by itself...

PREDBIOMASK37T1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK37T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK37T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK37T4.jpg

PREDBIOMASK37T5.jpg

PREDBIOMASK37T6.jpg

PREDBIOMASK37T7.jpg

PREDBIOMASK37T8.jpg

If this one is perhaps not very fascinating, more tutorials will follow...

Thanks for the pics baloo.
VERY professional looking!
I will be buying the top of the range bio from you, but these pics may come in handy for one of projects one day.
Thanks, my friend.

Back