1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Maglor, are you using the original pegs for this figure? How do you get the fists to have that kinda curled in look?

I cant quite get the fists on mine to look like that. Everytime I do it, I move them in to much & you can see the actual peg & the whole pose looks unatural...Any tips

Love the pose & picture!!!

Yep, original pegs.

The position I have the wrists in is what I was referring to a while back when we were talking about the bicep lowering mod.

That's a big part of why I haven't done the mod. I like to have the wrists flexed in just a bit, even when he has his arms at his side.

I'd post a pic to illustrate the point, but that would be sleazy...

Well, don't let me hold you back Maglor. ILLUSTRATE for the good man. I'm curious to see this as well...

Anyway, I just push the gauntlets up as high as I can, and when holding them up there I bend the wrists. Then let the gauntlets go. A little playing with that should get them where you want them. :)

Not sure why the pegs would be visible. Maybe your bending them to far? :dunno

P1120526.jpg

P1120533.jpg

P1120528.jpg

Stunning pics Mag :thud: I'm tempted to order a longer cape for my DX bats. I have a short lforigno cape on mine for accuracy sake, but yours looks friggin sweet.

Yeah, I have a lot of fun with that cape. I know it's not as accurate, but it can look really stunning with minimal futzing. :)

I'm sitting on a few NIB DCD dx's at the moment....I'm trying to decide whether to sell now or see if the value goes up with the next movie...decisions, decisions.

thats a really sweet pics, maglor!

is that the rayon cape? I had recently upgraded to the velvet ones, looks really awesome, however I think the cape sort of 'bunched' on the slot. making it look stacked and too think, unlike the rayon version. Minor nit pick though.

is that the rayon cape? I had recently upgraded to the velvet ones, looks really awesome, however I think the cape sort of 'bunched' on the slot. making it look stacked and too think, unlike the rayon version. Minor nit pick though.

Although I don't know what "slot" you mean, that's exactly why I prefer the rayon cape. :)

I bought a space sonar neck a while back... not much space to work with. However a lot of modding was required to still keep the light working. I've managed to pull it off, just waiting on the battery charging.

I can finally have the head up without the giraffe looking neck. \o/

Yes, and nice elegant pose. New camera though? or been learning with the settings?

I bought a space sonar neck a while back... not much space to work with. However a lot of modding was required to still keep the light working. I've managed to pull it off, just waiting on the battery charging.

I can finally have the head up without the giraffe looking neck. \o/

I want to see this.

Yes, and nice elegant pose. New camera though? or been learning with the settings?

Same camera. Some playing with settings but your mostly seeing that I adjusted the definition in iPhoto. ;)

Nice work vodoun! :clap

The sonar neck look fantastic like that.

First time I've seen that. :)

Last edited:

havent touched or removed my forbiddenplanet DCD dx02 from a sealed detolf in over 3 months now! no sign of oil on the abs at all YET!

Back