TERMINATOR COLLECTION..by Toni Plutonij

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the collection , i also have the HC collectors gallery clean endo skull, i also and the 20th anniversary endo finger that goes with the cpu.

Realy stunning Terminator 2 collection

Love the collection , i also have the HC collectors gallery clean endo skull, i also and the 20th anniversary endo finger that goes with the cpu.

Realy stunning Terminator 2 collection

Thanks a lot :D
I wanted to get that Endofinger in the past, had the chance, but it was just a bit too much for a small piece. Maybe eventually I get it, just to have it displayed with the CPU and the flask, and if not, well, it's not a big loss.
I will get the Endoarm eventually so if I never get the finger, arm will be enough!

Here are few pictures of the random various Terminator related stuff I've got, nothing major.

Playmates Flying Hunter Killer from Terminator Salvation:
111120103438.jpg

Full set of NECAs 7'' Arnold figures, with McFarlane Endoskelleton up front and Playmates 1/4 T-600 Endoskull in the back.
111120103485.jpg

Some random Terminator T-shirt:
111120103486.jpg

Terminator hoody:
111120103488.jpg

111120103487.jpg

Shirts are excellents !!! :clap

Hehe Chewee, thanks.

Some framed art :D
Picture made by Benjamin Carre (not original art, but printed)
111120103461.jpg

This blueprint will be displayed together with both my Plasma Rifles once I get the base done!
090120102095.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful Toni :clap

Where did you get thid framed art ? please
Chewee, thanks a lot, about the framed art, well, first one, Endo is the picture I've found around the net, can't remember the artist name right now, I just photoshopped it a bit, used few filters, printed and framed it myself.

Second one, Plasma Rifle Blueprint Art, is the project of mine, I made/drew it and then framed it, plan is to have it displayed with both my plasma rifles once I build the second one and make a base/stand for them both.

GREAT T-shirts!! I love the endo one!!!!
Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it. :D

Happy New Years Toni and Thanks for Sharing your Great Collection
Thank you very much for the nice words! And (a bit late) Hapy New Year to you too :)

Now, to post new addition, nothing big, only NECA 18'' Endo, but it really took me a while to get it here, living in Europe really sucks when it comes to collecting (even cheap stuff, it feels like High End collectibles after paying).

NECAEndo03.jpg

NECAEndo02.jpg

NECAEndo01.jpg

As I was asked to post a bit more pictures of the 1:1 Hero Plasma Rifle kit, I took some new ones, as I'm starting to build it.

It's a bunch of closeup pictures, nothing special, just to show the kit in raw form, once I finish it, I'll post pictures of the fully built Plasma Rifle.

Congrats for your arrival Toni :clap
and really impatient to see the final result on the plasma :yess:

Abot the frame, it comes from one of my best friend ... and neighbour , Benjamin ... https://www.blancfonce.com/images/#/content/Fan art/

Thanks Chewee!
Plasma Rifle is drying as I type this, just washed it, and will go onto assembly soon. Then filling some parts, sanding, and after that painting. It'll take some time, I won't rush anything, it is my first kit, so I'll have to be careful, but I'm positive I'll be able to pull it off!

Thanks for the link, yeah, that's him, I had his site in the favorites, but lost it. Post updated with his name!

Also, I've updated the first post with links to every post made in this thread with picture updates, for easier navigation. :)

One really small update, both Plasma Rifles together..

PlasmaBoth.jpg

I'll have more to update later in the future.

Back