• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 for Memnoch - He never sent a HT figure I bought from him. Tried contacting him through paypal and pm and he never responded. Now it's too late for me to file a claim with paypal and lost my money. Watch out!

+1 for my buddy IronFingaz! :rock :rock :rock

Great person to buy from, packaged my print like a professional and it arrived fast, safe & sound!

Thanks, Bro!

+1 for my buddy Darth Snoopy! :rock :rock :rock

Great person to sell to, is appreciative of my professional packaging of his print and he says it arrived fast, safe & sound!

Thanks, Bro! :monkey3

+1 CeeemOr Great Seller! Shipped Fast! Packed Well! Thanks!
+1 Simmon M One of the truly Great Collectors out there! Best Seller EVER! Thank You Sooooooooooo Much!

+1 Skiman for an awesome Sargent Slaughter sculpt
+1 CeeemOr For Hot Toys Royce weapons
+1 coolkansaswind for Sideshow Cobra Officer
+2 Kuato the master painter for an awesome re-paint of the SS Flint and Duke sculpts

+1 for Evilface for halloween old 78 decal.
fast shipping.

+1 for crazypredator2 for Vincent Price figure...Well packed Shipped Fast...Great to deal with.

+1 for denryanj For spare Sideshow dracula parts...What can I say, this Guy helped me out big time.

Last edited:
+1 to Levit05 for buying -FAST PAYMENT/EASY TRANSACTION/COOL DUDE/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED -THANX BRO!
+1 to Kingofthehill78 for buying The Walking Dead vol.13 -FAST PAYMENT/SMOOTH TRANSACTION/COOL DUDE/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED -THANX DUDE!
+1 to onethousandmasks for buying Predators accessories -FAST PAYMENT/EASY TRANSACTION/AWESOME FREAK/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! -BRO THANX FOR EVERYTHING!!!
TO ALL MY FELLOW FREAKS and THEIR FAMILIES & SIGNIFICANT OTHERS MAY YOU ALL HAVE AN AWESOME NEW YEARS!PARTY ON!!

+1 for Darthcollector for his SS Hulk Comiquette. Very good and stand up guy to deal with. Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back