Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Tech Noir look is actually my favorite one, so getting this is a no-brainer -- plus, fantastic sculpts!

I just wish the battle-damaged head had more damage like in the "Get out!" scene.

The Tech Noir look is actually my favorite one, so getting this is a no-brainer -- plus, fantastic sculpts!

I just wish the battle-damaged head had more damage like in the "Get out!" scene.

Which would be inaccurate to this outfit. It will be with the V2.

NO! No dreaming allowed
:monkey3 sooooorry
There is a difference between dreaming and asking for the impossible. HT left out the Police Shootout stuff for a reason. But as I said, after the T-1000, its a cop-out for a second version. And after the DX Exclusive version of Bruce Lee, HT has no excuse of not offering a second body with a figure with two outfits/heads. They just want more of our money.

yea and my utters are getting pretty dry! :lol

Just had this pre-ordered :D $160 via a local distributor :)

well that's a pretty good price says I...thought since it was from T1, they were going to charge up the butt just cause

Here are a few larger versions of the images already shown. I would post them all but I figure that would be annoying for some as they're each over 1MB each.

up_20.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_9.jpg

Ok. Have to admit I had my doubts, about seeing two versions, mainly because they have never re-visited an exact same character later in the MMS-line before. Have they? (Referring to MMS02 here. Dont mean simultanious announcements like all the T-600 variants, which were just Toy-fair exclusives, if I remember correctly)
But after seeing these pics... I'm kinda feeling a second release. Who knows maybe the facebook dabacle will result for them to show it sooner?

But wouldn't two Arnie's in the same MMS-line, kinda slimmer the chances of seeing an '84 Reese or a new endo?

The "Police Shootout"-version could always be a DX? But what to put in a DX package, if the second costume is already in use.
... an endo maybe? Sounds a bit too expensive, doesen't it?
Ofcourse a new endo would be a re-visit too... but didn't HT already kinda hint somewhere that they would be re-doing it? Was it in a Milk magazine article or something like that...

EDIT: oh yeah, they revisited P2 -> BD P2, basicly the exact same character. The BD aspect was just an excuse wasn't it... kinda makes my point irrelevant.

Just a thing I noticed... HT used the wrong font on the base that says Terminator. It looks like they used the Spider-Man movie font. I hope they update it with the exact Terminator font used in the movie/posters.

Last edited:
Here are a few larger versions of the images already shown. I would post them all but I figure that would be annoying for some as they're each over 1MB each.

can we get big shots of the HS images please? I want to make one a background. they just looks so awesome and details...damn, such a tough decision on this guy

Just a thing I noticed... HT got the font wrong on the base that says Terminator. It seems they used the Spider-Man movie font. I hope they update it with the exact Terminator font used in the movie/posters.
The earlier line uses the same font/logo. I remember seeing that somewhere in the films promotional stuff... but I'm pretty sure it's not wrong to use that logo, otherwise the licencor/Studio Canal would make them correct it.

The earlier line uses the same font/logo. I remember seeing that somewhere in the films promotional stuff... but I'm pretty sure it's not wrong to use that logo, otherwise the licencor/Studio Canal would make them correct it.

What earlier line? The T2 T-800, T2 Sarah Connor & T-1000 all use the correct font that's in the movie. Also the earlier HT lines like the Endoskeleton got the font correct.

For some it may be a minor issue. I just don't like seeing a different font used on these. It kinda gives me a knock-off feeling seeing a wrong font used.

What earlier line? The T2 T-800, T2 Sarah Connor & T-1000 all use the correct font that's in the movie. Also the earlier HT lines like the Endoskeleton got the font correct.
MMS02 uses it and I'm pretty sure T1-endo also had it. BD-endo was from T2 or was it the other way around?

Anyway an earlier T1-dvd, UK-release used that exact same logo. So, I'm pretty sure that in someway it's an official logo. Just cant find the picture...

Well, I guess it's still in the prototype stages so the base/stand might have not been ready yet.

Awesome looking fig!

I hate the way people start knocking the T2 version just because something new comes along. They're equal, they're both as perfect as we'll ever get in this scale imo. Film preference is one thing but actual figure quality is the same...

Back