DC Direct 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Direct 1:6?

Someone requested that I post some of the mods I do for custom DCD to Hot Toys converions. Here's some pics of what I have done to the neck posts.

DCDneck.jpg

DCDhead.jpg

The neck post sits higher in the T-800 body, so most other heads will look like giraffe necks w/o more modding (even other TT heads)
DCDheadTT.jpg

Thrawn head added:

IMG_0692.jpg

The neck sits high on the body, but with some mods to the head or neck adapter it should fit just right. He'll just need flesh colored paint and a curl and the custom would be a dead on Supes.

Here's Supes with the Thrawn head after making mods to the head socket:

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

The head sits perfectly on the T-800 neck now. Just need lose the blue and get the sucker painted in a normal flesh tone.

Guess I was wrong about SDCC showing off new figures. Hopefully we see a couple more soon.

Thought I'd post it in the general thread. Midtowncomics.com is having a 50% of sale on their DCD 13". The selection isn't choice but they have the fantastic $90 Joker for a very reasonable $45 before shipping. Bab's Batgirl is only $35. Just an FYI for those looking to fill the holes in their collections.

Thought I'd post it in the general thread. Midtowncomics.com is having a 50% of sale on their DCD 13". The selection isn't choice but they have the fantastic $90 Joker for a very reasonable $45 before shipping. Bab's Batgirl is only $35. Just an FYI for those looking to fill the holes in their collections.

Thanks for the heads up Mike. Good deals for the most part.
Wonder Woman - $60 - still too much for that figure though.

-Ray

I picked up Harley and the Joker for $85 before shipping, cheaper than even the Joker's MSRP. I might have to go back and get Black Canary and Supergirl as well since I passed those on...

Thanks for the heads up Mike. Good deals for the most part.
Wonder Woman - $60 - still too much for that figure though.

-Ray

Thanks Mike - might have to get Harley at that price.

I was just about to ask if the WW was reasonably good if someone
has it in hand - ?

It's horrible IMHO, I've seen people save it using Zatanna's head but the Wondy face is really bad.

WW_Deluxe_Collector_009.jpg

WW's face reminds me a little bit of how Carrier Fischer looked when she was completely stoned while filming the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Man the deals are out there to be had. I just found Batman Classic (which I was hunting for) coupled with Batman Beyond for $50 on eBay. Considering I would have paid that for Batman Classic anyway I'll take Batman Beyond for free. :rock

Man the deals are out there to be had. I just found Batman Classic (which I was hunting for) coupled with Batman Beyond for $50 on eBay. Considering I would have paid that for Batman Classic anyway I'll take Batman Beyond for free. :rock

man i look all the time and don't see those kind of deals! awesomely sweet deals your getting man :rock

It's horrible IMHO, I've seen people save it using Zatanna's head but the Wondy face is really bad.

agreed! i saw it today at my LCS and that face is just garbage especially at the $100 my LCS was trying to sell it for. I'd pick it up for like at most $40 and then do a little resculpt and repainting action then resale :lol

Got my custom Hush Batman today. A mixture of both Batman figures, with a custom painted head all for $70. Loving it.

photo1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

Back