• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please get a +2 for wofford29 for custom head and shoes.
A top fella!!!!!!! :duff

I need to post a lot more feedbacks soon. Got way behind here.

To restart though, a BIG +1 to Predator vs Alien for the Ebay Scar Pred sale purchase. Thanks and enjoy him! I did!

More feedbacks soon.

updated positive, neutral and negative feedback. :duff

Last edited:
+1 for AllisonAmy. She was on the buying side and obviously paid right away and with great communication.

:clap :duff

+1 For Charles Hughey! For the BEST seller on this board! Thanks again Doug:) (Item Purchased: Subway Jack $200)

+ 3 elvis1976 for paying 3 head sculpts

+ 1 Buttmunch for Art s Buc Black Male body

With regret, I have waited since April'10 for a resolution but I'm afraid it's time to leave a negative feedback for Stephan.
He sold me a punisher statue for nearly £200 but it arrived broken.
I reported this to him and he kindly told me that he would file a claim with DHL.
That was at the beggining of April and despite lots of PMs and pleas, he has dissappered.
I think it's only fair and in the interest of my fellow board members that you should be aware. I hate to do it and it upsets me but I feel no other option.....

+1 for The ill Jedi. great seller!!!

+1 for jbinny for pointing me to a website for a statue i was looking for. (not a sale but a good deed)

I need to post a lot more feedbacks soon. Got way behind here.

To restart though, a BIG +1 to Predator vs Alien for the Ebay Scar Pred sale purchase. Thanks and enjoy him! I did!

More feedbacks soon.

+1 for Les. Great seller, and an even better friend. I'll charish this Scar forever man. Thank you:D

NEUTRAL FEEDBACK for Predator vs. Alien

i sold him a HT figure and the whole process was a game to him ... i will not sell to him ever again ...

on the 9th of august he sent me $100 and he would pay me the rest on the 15th ... then on the 16th he told me he could not pay so i sead i would refund the $$ then you emailed me back and sead give you 3 or 4 more days and he could pay the rest ... then 5 days later you emailed me and sead he could not pay ... so i refund your $$ i feel like he was playing games ... when i see he bought 5 other things from other people here in the past week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back