• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for karamazov80! Thanks again Sam for the great True Type Hot Toys 1/6 scale body! It's going to be perfect for my John Marston Red Dead Redemption video game figure! :wave

+1 for xenofreak! Thanks Sergio for buying the two Predator 2 action figures by McFarlane Toys from me! :wave

a HUGE + for Forsak3n. thank you Sean, for technically giving away "handsome" kroenen. you are awesome. :rock

Neutral Feedback for Q. Very bad communication! Purchased a Hot Toys DX Batman and Hot Toys Leonidas and got a refund back, not sure for what reason. Had my money for over 2 weeks thinking it had been shipped and never heard back from him if it did or not. I would have understand if I was told the status instead of finding out 2 weeks later that it haven’t been shipped and now I will need to find these figures at higher cost. And no I did not compare him to Joe; I just said it gave me flashback. Feeling uncomfortable that I was not getting a reply for over 2 weeks when he had $330 that I sent through paypal as a gift. I just wanted to know the status of my order and I was not attacking him. I also don’t understand what being a police officer for 13 years has to do with this. I know a lot of police officers that has integrity and some that don’t. I’m serving my country but what does it matter? As a police officer and a seller you should know communication is KEY. And I’m on the forums here daily and at the bottom you can see who is currently active and I see that Q was active and could have sent a simple PM anytime but didn’t.

**Posting of Private Messages is not allowed on the Forum so they have been removed by mod**

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 The Ringer---Great fast shipping on The Crack of Doom
Great person to buy from!!

+1 to sword (Ronald)

+1 to sword (Ronald) for the 1-piece Grey H.A.L.O. Jumper suit.

It was a great bargain & hard to pass up.. Great item & fast method of shipping!

Thanks bro Ronald! :clap
Hope to transact/trade with you again.

+1 for SquiderM3,

This guy is a pleasure to deal and I could not be happier with the transaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back