Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything Terminator!!!! Now ****** ON!!!!

"****** ON"??? Is that how you activate your powers?

rb5001.jpg

T-1000 as Sarah Connor.... or Linda Hamilton's twin sister as T-1000 imitating Sarah Connor.

limited to 300... @Hot Toys Tokyo International Toyfair 2010

Actually I think it's Sarah Connor with the option to dress her as T-1000 with the customised boot feet and a hole in the gut options.. 2 Sarah Connor(s) would be nice (in one package)

ap_20100522102603224.jpg

source...
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-128300-1-1.html

Last edited:
Wow, never would have thought they'd milk Sarah, but they're really going all out with the T2 line, no wonder they didn't give Sarah long hair, once again, pack something with a second figure that's key to the first to make you want to get both. For as much as that head'll go for on eBay, I'll just get the full thing, but not sure I'd really care to have T-1000 Sarah on the shelf.

It's actually kind of ____ed up, the head that SHOULD come with this MMS119 figure is coming in a super limited set, they really screwed people with this.

I'll be ecstatic if that shot out eye shot of T-1000 is a figure and not a movie shot, I really want that head included. Hopefully Sideshow will arrange to sell this Sarah and I'll fight to order one.

Yeah. I know Sideshow does that exclusive crap but an actual EXCLUSIVE figure? Wonder what Hot Toys is thinking. I mean, what an obscure choice. Surely they could have thrown in that head sculpt, boots and bullet wound into the regular version. It's not like people don't buy multiple figures to begin with.

As awesome as it is, I'm going to think realistically here. Only 300 pieces? There's no way in hell I'll be able to own one. Other than that head, I don't think I even would. Cool idea, but that glitch effect on the boots isn't even in the theatrical release. A really strange choice. That nice head sculpt bothers me too, I really kind of want it. There's no doubt in my mind that we'll see that head go for hundreds on ebay.

What's next Hot Toys, convention exclusives? Or how long before you guys start re-releasing older figures in new packaging?

T-1000 as Sarah Connor.... or Linda Hamilton's twin sister as T-1000 imitating Sarah Connor.

limited to 300... @Hot Toys Tokyo International Toyfair 2010

Actually I think it's Sarah Connor with the option to dress her as T-1000 with the customised boot feet and a hole in the gut options.. 2 Sarah Connor(s) would be nice (in one package)

ap_20100522102603224.jpg

source...
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-128300-1-1.html

Sorry guys, but that looks more like HT did the wrong Linda. That looks like Linda Blair aka Regan from Exorcist, not Linda Hamilton. :lol

linda4.jpg

Last edited:
That's the head they should have given us in the first place with a switch-out pony-tail sculpt. What was Hot Toys thinking? :huh

those boots (melting into metal base) look freaking awesome!

so does the shot t-1000 head. i cant wait to get all (4, as of right now) of the terminator figures. these all look sweet.

Back