Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make sure I drop by there next time I am downtown but it won;t be for a while... For the next few weekends I am fully booked to make several cases and hopefully I get to make my own custom acrylic shelf soon after that ..

hi guys, i m new here, just wanted to say i just POed this last week... apparently HT has some leftover from some countries and they are offerin it again through the local dealer here in Malaysia. POed it without even thinkin twice because the price is the official retail price instead of some crazy inflated ebay price... cant wait to get it, should be arrivin end of May

Too lazy to write it all again but just treat it like a new born as it is fragile and will easily scratch. Be sure to share some pictures

I finally took some decent pictures of my Bat vehicles. :D

dscf1479copy.jpg

dscf1480copy.jpg

dscf1483copy.jpg

dscf1492copy.jpg

dscf1526copy.jpg

:joy

Yummy yummy, the Batpod is still a grail for me. I bought the Tumbler and thought, 'This is the best representation of the Batman franchise, don't need any more vehicles'. But the Batpod's always been nagging in the back of my head.

Ay, what's a man to do? :)

Hot Toys Bat Pod

Hi,

I was just wondering if the Bat Pod is worth the $550 theyre going for on ebay?

looks cool! still have my tumbler boxed. just no place for it :sick

Re: Hot Toys Bat Pod

NO!

imo, that's a little bit overpriced for the tumbler.

the batpod should be anywhere from $200-$350

$550? Really? Hell I'll sell you mine for $550, I'll even change the Batbatteries.

Only if they don't sell it at any of the online stores, I guess you will have to pay what the market demands. These were a limited run like the OC Batman Begins Dark Knight suit. If you asked me if the OC suit was worth $400 I would say no, but I bought it two years ago at regular price:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back