• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Something Sexy...Great communication, quick shipment, perfect piece! The Aragorn PF has a new home over here! Thanks again Tyler! :rock

+1 for TurdFerguson for buying me my punisher custom
+6 for EVILFACE for decals
+2 for YONOSE for selling me some predator stuff

+2 for gdb. Awesome repaints and superfast turn around time. Highly recommended!

+1 for The Craw. Thanks Jon for buying the empty SS Bespin Luke Skywalker box from me. I'm glad I could help you out. :D

Neutral feedback for STEEL.

Was going to sell me a DX02 Batman. Came to an agreement on $175 on Thursday March 25th. Also agreed to meet in person to exchange money and item on Sunday March 28th. Everything was set up. Then the next day Friday March 26th PMs me in the morning to say that he couldn't meet up on Sunday and wanted to finish the transaction that day. I PMed him back saying that that was find. Just to confirm that we were still doing $175. NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM AGAIN Waited till later that day to call him. Called but he sent me to voice mail (phone rang twice and then voice mail hit). No return call or anything. Next thing I know I get a PM saying exactly this

*Private Message removed by Mod*

I was NOT given an opportunity to pay there and then. I didn't even have his paypal address because we had agreed to meet in person. He did not give me any heads up that someone had given him an offer and that if I wanted to keep the figure I'd have to send him money right there and the. Which I would've done. I was ready to pay just wanted to confirm that it would still be for the amounted agreed on. No professionalism at all. Inconsiderate and greedy. If I could leave NEGATIVE feedback I would.

Beware buyers. You could get screwed with this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back