• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for ColdFusion (Purchased Sideshow Exclusive 12" Boromir from this sale thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=70861). Very patient and understanding buyer...took longer for me to ship than I had liked due to three feet of snow received in the Washington, DC Mettro region in early February.

+4 for Keysta75 (Purchased Sideshow Exclusives Aragorn, Gandalf the Grey, Legolas, and non-exclusive Samwise Gamgee from this sale thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=70861). Very patient and understanding buyer...took longer for me to ship than I had liked due to three feet of snow received in the Washington, DC Mettro region in early February.

+1 for quadcent (Purchased AH! Exclusive Mystique comiquette). Easy to deal with, and excellent communicator. Very trustworthy buyer.

Neutral for jbinny for poor communication.

A couple of months ago, I sold jbinny a SS Ex Grey Hulk PF, and cut him a deal on it to help a fellow freak out. After he sent payment and I shipped the package (fully insured), he refused delivery on the day it arrived, because he said the box was in really bad shape, and that you could see through to the inside.

I felt horrible about it, and was expecting the worst. I told jbinny that I would get back to him after the package arrived, intending to resolve the issue with insurance. Instead, this is what I was greeted with at the UPS store when it came back

120709124206.jpg

I was confused, as were the employees at the UPS store. They couldn't understand the dread in my voice when they called to tell me the package had returned. It was then inspected in store, and the piece was still minty mint.

I was informed that the insurance would not cover any kind of minimal damage to the package like that whatsoever, so I contacted jbinny to let him know, and asked what he wanted to do from there.

As I awaited a response, jbinny never answered and instead opened a chargeback with his credit card against paypal and myself, and then for some reason inquired about an update (but not before?). But by then I was already locked in the dispute, with my account being frozen and in the negative the cost of the statue including shipping. Until that was resolved, there wasn't anything I could do.

When I told jbinny that I had been waiting to hear from him, and that I had all the evidence to the contrary of his claim (which was that the item was damaged), he admitted to maybe never reading or maybe deleting my last message, and jumping to conclusions. He did attempt to cancel the chargeback, however that doesn't cancel the CC's investigation. The case was resolved in his favor, due to the both of us agreeing to payment sent via gift, in which case they drop the sellers case and allow the CB to go through.

In the end, I have the statue, and jbinny recovered his funds via his chargeback. However, the whole ordeal was an aggravating and frustrating waste of time, even more disappointingly so coming from a board vet. Why the piece wasn't inspected and why I wasn't contacted to work something out before the chargeback was initiated, I still don't know.

Last edited:
+1 Ryan1982 ..........traded for Weequay outfit
+1 ProgMatinee ......bought Weequay outfit
+1 stickman ...........bought Weequay outfit

Thanks guys :duff

I want to give a shout and huge +1's to the following freaks:
YoNoSe
leviathan0999
Cajunsith
TD-0488
ortiz344
uscmbuzz
For swift payment and easy to work with. Thanks guys!!!!
:D:D:D

+1 to jlprjlpr. Second transaction with this member. Super easy to work with.

+1 to toyadventurer for the Lee Majors head sculpt. Thanks for another fast and easy transaction! :)

Can I get a +1 for uscmhicks?
He is such a cool fella and Im so pleased with his quick delivery etc...

cheers Tay! :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back