My Custom 1/6th Heath Jokers - A few new costume piccy doo daas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Custom 1/6th Heath Joker nearing completion, pic heavy

I don't have mine or an update yet, and I am 'first in line' so to speak.

So it could be a whiles I guess bud.

I don't have mine or an update yet, and I am 'first in line' so to speak.

So it could be a whiles I guess bud.

Sorry mate didnt mean to tread on toes here

just wondered if there were any updates as Adam did mention an end of Jan beginning of Feb completion date for my sculpt, but i am not holding Adam to that just asking is all

but like i say i am not trying to tread on toes here just merely a request

thanks

Wow, that's quite a long time!

But then again, such masterpiece requires time.

I'm gonna be ordering this as well, as soon as I have spare funds for it :rock

Sorry mate didnt mean to tread on toes here

just wondered if there were any updates as Adam did mention an end of Jan beginning of Feb completion date for my sculpt, but i am not holding Adam to that just asking is all

but like i say i am not trying to tread on toes here just merely a request

thanks

Oh, please don't misunderstand me matey! I didn't mean anything by it. Just throwing in some facts, as it may be a while. :eek:

Oh, please don't misunderstand me matey! I didn't mean anything by it. Just throwing in some facts, as it may be a while. :eek:

Cool bud, i didnt think you were annoyed or anything just dont want you thinking ''hey man butt out i am first'' sort of thing

cheers Snake

ps did you get my pm regarding McClane?

If I could get my hands on one of Adam's Joker sculpts.I wouldn't mind having one like this:
heath-ledger-joker_l.jpg

or maybe one of these:
joker.jpg

I think the first one is very unique,but I'd really like some sort of laughing sculpt.It'd probably be a while either way.

Hey all, just thought i'd share my other two jokers here, thanks to Russell1982 i now finally have another purple suit to use, cheers mate. The small studios painted head is going to be the grenade rig setup, everything's done on him, full dx outfit, just needs shoe weathering and a purple coat liner reline. The messy makeup Kmiro painted head now has the billyb shirt and i still have to dye up his blazer blue, plus shoe weathering. I would reline the liner on that one too, but it's too painful a job to do when you don't see it much, if any, and it is more a 'custom' as in not screen accurate, so it's kind of fitting to mix it up i guess. The primary one with real hair now has the proper accurate full DX costume including shirt, will post a few pics after these. enjoy
DSCF2543.jpg

DSCF2544.jpg

DSCF2545.jpg

DSCF2546.jpg

I swear this is one of the coolest shots i've taken of this figure lol
DSCF2547.jpg

DSCF2550.jpg

DSCF2551.jpg

DSCF2552.jpg

DSCF2553.jpg

DSCF2555.jpg

He's full DX costume now too. Well except for the BillyB tie. :) The fit on the new DX shirt seems kind of bulky without the rest of the clothes, but obviously once all dressed up, you don't see any of it, and you get the proper darker color and look around the neck. I kind of feel the billyB could still be the way to go if you are going for a vest and shirt look without the jacket etc, it just fits so much nicer. I dunno. Btw, i am beginning to despise how my camera captures that blue blazer. So bright looking as soon as you light it, Bloody POS it is :p

DSCF2537.jpg

DSCF2538.jpg

DSCF2540.jpg

DSCF2541.jpg

I seriously hope Adam makes a Joker that is more Joker esq expression wise...

:banghead:banghead:banghead

I cant take it no more :rotfl

Adam where are you!!!

Cant wait to get an update on my joker head, hoping it will be anytime now

Yeah cant get enough of seeing your joker Blakus its just unreal!

Thanks guys, wish i had more props and a nice DSLR camera to use :p Oh and more expressions :p

A wonderful array of Jokers - well done.
The more I see your improvements with the blazer & lining, the more inspired I get to attempt the same....ah the quest for screen accuracy.

Cheers, it's definately worth it, the DX costuming is so nice and complimentary to the sculpts that, it almost demands the rest be corrected lol as it lets it down. Every little piece that get's corected makes it look 100percent better everytime, it just all adds up, it's all in the details

Personally, although I think the heads are great, I do not feel they are worth $700

ugh, let's not open that can of worms again please. The prices vary drastically depending on the head you are talking about, so let's leave it at that.

Ditto, yes please, no mention of prices or worth values in this thread anymore. C'mon, it's totally irrelevant. just enjoy the art and work for what it is :)

Ditto, yes please, no mention of prices or worth values in this thread anymore. C'mon, it's totally irrelevant. just enjoy the art and work for what it is :)

:clap:clap:clap

Looks awesome man, suddenly my DX joker seems pretty feeble in comparison. Haha. Amazing custom.

Back