1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

There we go - that's what i'm talking about - it's mostly the cape IMO which distorts the look, put on one of Lforigno's capes on this guy and he will look smashing

20091219_1ec8560063b3ca80dff1s85DgYxbRDjK.jpg

IMO: He looks rather impressive in this shot.

While looking over the Hi-Res TDK Promo pic thread (for comparison) I found this pic:

tdkphoto1.jpg

Can anyone see the problem with it?

:lol:lol:lol

Reminds me of the Gort suit in "The Day the Earth Stood Still".

WOW ..... im in

Yeah it looks great in the capeless pics. The right build if you ask me.

he doesnt look slimmer next to the v1 because the v1 was modded.

Yup, you're right. Going back and looking at the comparison that is the heavily modified one with the super slimmed down shoulders, chest and abdomen.

the body does look better in those shots. Man that cape adds alot of thickness to that guy.

I sorry but I don't see fat, I mean theres suppose to be an athletic body in the suit people.:duh He's not modeling for Calvin Klein man, what the hell??

Yeah that's definitely a heavily modified v1. It's weird how much the cape makes him look bulkier though.

Yep, it looks terrific. Except for the cape...

Btw holy crap that guy on ebay wants 230 bucks + 50 shipping, all US! I've also bought from him before which he claims in stock when he doesnt have

Yeah, it's a total rip-off. I think I'll wait until mid-Jan to grab one.........

/me smacks Maul for not picking up on the illusion of light regarding the last pic there

Wasn't planning on grabbing this one but the comparison shots are too much. And I love the mean/angry mouth sculpt, it's freakin perfect.

Think I can stop arsing about with how bulky he is now, those shots have pretty much proved he has a prefect body profile & the headsculpt isn't too narrow. Immense.

My favourite improvement is the stomach armour, it's perfect.

Back