Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more hype than expected over this one.
Its beautiful and will be in my collection if I can swing it.

I just hope it doesnt suffer the fate of some of the other original SS pieces. Where a lot of people preorder, then some big Marvel, LOTR, SW piece comes out and this one is quick to be cancelled leaving SS with a lot of unwanted stock and an unnecessary high ES.... :monkey1

Well, like somebody said before this one doesn't have the elaborate base that Blackbeard had so that may keep it well under $400... I hope.

$399 is still under $400.....:D

I know what you mean and you might be right. The amount of detail that went into the Blackbeard's clothing and the base is insane so I suspect that Vlad might be around $349....

However....

Vlad has the extra head and that is an awesome exclusive so I will go with $399 still.....

Last edited:
$399 is still under $400.....:D

I know what you mean and you might be right. The amount of detail that went into the Blackbeard's clothing and the base is insane so I suspect that Vlad might be around $349....

However....

Vlad has the extra head and that is an awesome exclusive so I will go with $399 still.....

Yeah, that extra head may kick it back up to the $400 range. I will still hope for $350.

I hope this one is closer to $300. This PFs keeping getting more and more expensive.

Guys you should get one of these Transylvanian wooden/ceramic plates or keychains to go with the PF:

2zsbk1k.jpg

11hyp9s.jpg

2gsg393.jpg

j74ufn.jpg

Anyone has a hard on right now because the Impaler is about to be available to preorder???

Back