• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And onto the not positives:

-1 for Mista305
I had "credit" for a returned figure (approximately $160) that was supposed to go to my Michael Jackson Thriller figure. Now that he has skipped out I am out w/no way to recover my losses.

-2 for PinkertonFX
This is for 2 custom heads (totally $95) that he appears to never plan on delivering. According to sources he has been evicted from his home and has not responded to numerous attempts to contact him.

This way of leaving feedback is far better than the impersonal "itrader" option. this route lets everyone see a day to day tally of the transactions done within the forum and keeps the entire group aware of who's good to go and who's a piece of CACA!!

IMO I say scrap the "itrader" shat and stick with KURJEN the mighty!!!!!! :rock :rock

And onto the not positives:

-1 for Mista305
I had "credit" for a returned figure (approximately $160) that was supposed to go to my Michael Jackson Thriller figure. Now that he has skipped out I am out w/no way to recover my losses.

-2 for PinkertonFX
This is for 2 custom heads (totally $95) that he appears to never plan on delivering. According to sources he has been evicted from his home and has not responded to numerous attempts to contact him.

Mista/Joe is gone? I had a thriller pre ordered. Is he gone for good? What happened?

This way of leaving feedback is far better than the impersonal "itrader" option. this route lets everyone see a day to day tally of the transactions done within the forum and keeps the entire group aware of who's good to go and who's a piece of CACA!!

IMO I say scrap the "itrader" shat and stick with KURJEN the mighty!!!!!! :rock :rock

:lecture :lecture

i agree. i usually have to check here anyway cuz lots of sellers don't sell much and therefore don't have any itrader feedback yet.

oh and a -1000 for C. Howes Sculptor Douchbag Extraordinaire

Mista/Joe is gone? I had a thriller pre ordered. Is he gone for good? What happened?

Hey Mesa. You might want to check up the dealer thread to get up to speed with Joe. Sorry to hear you have an order with him.

Big PLUS + 1 for Toy Anxiety. While constantly missing their updates on the Marcus Wright head is frustrating, there is no denying excellent service. I ordered Saturday morning and just got the package.
Kudos, TA, you guys rule!!

+1 for Ragacin for buying Hot Toys Dutch from me. Quick payment, easy to deal with.

+ 1 for Kngfu! Purchased Star Wars 1:6 Kit Fisto , item arrived fast and in great condition , item was as described and communication was great!

Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back