The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did that Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men. Will try to find the links here.

Quite a small company in China I believe who don't bother with licensing, hence this is BLADE HUNTER. :d

100_4122.jpg

100_4126.jpg

100_4130.jpg

Courtesy of Kuato. :D

Gee, thanks guys. :)

The sculpt is Paul Carson's reworked SS Indy, the paint by Kuato/Chris and the outfit is the Brothers Production Blade Hunter one. I stuck it all together on a narrow TT.

Gee, thanks guys. :)

The sculpt is Paul Carson's reworked SS Indy, the paint by Kuato/Chris and the outfit is the Brothers Production Blade Hunter one. I stuck it all together on a narrow TT.

Well done to you and everyone involved! It's a stunner, that head is perfect, really brings him to life, knocks spots off the Sideshow Indy it came from. Just perfect all round! I might have to see if I can't copy it!

COOOOOOOOOOOL! LOVE the hands in pockets shots, the figure captures Dek so damn well, I doubt Hot Toys could do this better.

are all those clothes from the hong kong custom one released recently on ebay seller abcexpress?

:horror Snake, what a wonderfurl custom. I also have purchased the blade hunter version from ebay, (still in preorder situation). And I have some recast Indy head from sideshow. It´s time for a custom head!!

just bought one of those figures from abc express. Couldn't resist.
Just the head now .. the body can wait until last.

Back