Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here. the packaging is fantastic..:D

looks really good in person. zero complaints about this version.

only issue is the right thigh doesn't swivel. that's the joint where others have had issues with a broken leg. :monkey2

ST001.jpg

same here. the packaging is fantastic..:D

looks really good in person. zero complaints about this version.

only issue is the right thigh doesn't swivel. that's the joint where others have had issues with a broken leg. :monkey2

ST001.jpg

Looks like he pushing out a big one!
I can't wait to get mine. Looks awesome.

I tried calling and no one answered. I think the entire office is in San Diego. I was charged, but still got no notice.

Hello Friends.

I'm still looking for one of this awesome Figure. Gives it any (Online)-Shop or something like this aside from ebay, who sells it and shipping to Germany? :)

Many Thanks
Andreas

hey everyone-

need advice. i just received my sdcc grey mk III iron man in the mail. i was taking some pics and i noticed my iron man is missing one of the tab-like pieces that covers the metal screws on the back. see link to picture below:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4851&ppuser=4090

any thoughts on who i should contact first? should i send an e-mail directly to hot toys or to SS to ask if they have a replacement piece?

btw - this piece rocks!!!

thanks!

mine finally arrived today :banana

great figure , it looks like it came straight from a manga movie with robots in it :monkey5

I tried that with my Luke and Han, but they said there just isn't flex pay for SDCC exclusives as they want their money before the show.

Hmmm... strange. During the Priority Pre-order they ask me if I would prefer Flexpay and of course I opted to go that route instead. I was on the road and had to phone in my pre-order. Anyway, my GG IM MKIII finally arrived today so I'll be posting pics of it tomorrow.

Awesome picks guys.

Please excuse my dumb ass question but do the legs on the Mark 3 look too skiny or short. All the pics seem to show him as being top heavy - it could just be the angle. Im yet to get mine (can't wait).

Back