• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Animal Mother for hooking me up with an original costume Bats and an overall great trading experience!

+1 to doesitmatter for my comic version dc joker he sold me a while back

+1 to Serang for his amazing Miller HS (don't know if this applies, actually, since I got it through his website and not the freaks board, but heard about it through here. So it's up to you, Jen).

+1 to Serang for his amazing Miller HS (don't know if this applies, actually, since I got it through his website and not the freaks board, but heard about it through here. So it's up to you, Jen).

I'm counting it. We've done feedback for retailers on items ordered through their websites so I don't see why we shouldn't for serang - especially since he shares his work here on the board.

updated...............

+2 for Xenoviper!
Impossible skills! If you want some superb repaint - this dude is your choice!
Thanks again Jack :duff

-1 for member Acid Burn. I bought an item that he claimed was not missing or had any broken parts. After inspection of the figure, I noticed an item had been glued to the figure. I contacted Acid Burn who stated he didnt know about the item being broken and asked what I wanted to do. I said a partial refund would be acceptable. I have not heard from him since, I have sent him several emails (Approximately 10 unanswered emails) with no response!

yonose +6

for different transactions throughout the month, items purchased from.. hellboy, accesories, stands.. mostly 1/6 stuff..Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back