• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to hydrobud for fast shipping and well packaged item.

+1 for nash Thanks for the fast payment on Master Replicas Qui Gon Jinn Mini Lightsaber

A big +1 for qstoysandcollectibles for speedy payment. Very pleasant to deal with and friendly. Thanks again.:bow

-1 to ABNPREDATOR

I buy his T-800 PF for 250 and it arrives with head broken off. Not a clean break and chips that should be there if it in fact broke in shipping are missing, they arent even in the box :confused: . Since it was not a clean break and pieces are missing the head wobbles, will not re-attach well enough for me to repair myself.

I send him a pic the very same day of delivery and ask what he wants to do and this is the reply I get.

"I REALLY hope you aren't trying to pull something here.. his head was just fine when I packaged him... not loose, not nothing.. There is no way his head just "came off" the way he was shipped. Sorry, but I find this a bit hard to believe.. "

So here I am with a broken statue and this is the response I get from my seller, I rightfully reply pissed off to which he ultimately replies "quit crying", calls me a con artist and says he will ignore anything else I send him. Well I shop here to work on my collection on a budget I have bought and received about 2000 dollars worth of PFs and LSB's from 4 different boardies in the last month and they all got here fine. Had it not been broken this PF would have been the best deal of all of them so I'm not sure what he thinks I am trying to pull exactly. I just want a damn T-800 PF.

Could have been resolved but his behavior is less than "cool" or "friendly" to say the least, and far from professional behavior you would expect of a seller.

TerminatorFail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back