Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side by Side.

sshtme01.jpg

sshtme02.jpg

sshtme03.jpg

sshtme04.jpg

sshtme05.jpg

sshtme06.jpg

sshtme07.jpg

sshtme08.jpg

Greatly appreciate the side by side photos, Agen, you rock!

Damn the Medicom cowl looks great, but someone repaint it, stat! You can say the HT cowl is inaccurate, but it is much more realistic in appearance because of the paint app and sharpness of the lines.

KazukiJun's leg mod is almost essential, in my opinion.

Yeah can the belt actually be removed with damaging it? and would the hot toys belt be too big for the medicom in terms of waist size?

KazukiJun's leg mod is almost essential, in my opinion.

lolz...seriously, don't attempt it if you dont want to cut open such an expensive fig.

As for the belt, the Medi belt is glued together if u removed it u will have to glue it back.

I did try the HT belt on my Medi bats & it fits perfectly. HT Belt color is ace! & more accurate with the canister in the front. But Medi belt's shape is closer in terms of shape to the real thing.

Whoever said the HT belt is in the wrong scale, as far as the buckle goes. I totally agree. It looks huge, not only that, as kazukijun said as well it is shaped wrong.

Amazing what a turnaround in opinion this has been..

On the belt point, yes the shape of the HT version appears to be wrong, but in the comparison pics of the Medi to the promo shots, the actual belt buckle does seem to be bigger than Medis

sshhh....
you guys hear that?
the medi basher are talking about how great this fig is :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

*joking guys, no offense

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54196&page=6

But when did they ever "fall" :D

I do agree though, they have been somewhat defeated on this one instance.

not to turn this thread into a HT's the loser thread or anything, just thought to mention EB's HS (bauer) pretty much decimated HT's HS. :eek:

personally, I see this is a good thing. all company should participate in creating better products. (where are you, ssc? will vader live up to the standard of today's high end 1/6 figures?)

Anyways, it is still the first half of the year, HT still got quite few amazing looking figures coming out. arnold, godfather, etc.

I reckon in the overall 'feel' of the medicom fig, the HT would have it beat. In terms of quality, weight, and how it feels put together? That's just judging from pictures, and is my opinion, though.

But there's no denying the medicom looks better, especially the headsculpt. It is Bale as Batman

Back