Statue XM Studios Supergirl 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Supergirl 1/4 statue in the works

Z2tMnQR.jpg

XM Studios News

"COMING SOON: “Did you know there is no word for "Escape" in my language?” Supergirl 1:4 Scale is coming soon."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

viewprofilepsicture.dz7jem.jpg

Re: XM Studios Supergirl 1/4 statue in the works

Z2tMnQR.jpg

Something changed between the black & white concept to the painted prototype. Around her eyes, between her eyebrows and her eyebrows ...is what I'm thinking that changed. Her portrait lost some of that softness, IMO.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present the next 1:4 DC Comics Premium Collectibles series statue, Supergirl! Kara Zor-el was rocketed to Earth from the dying planet Krypton. Faced with an entire world completely unrecognizable from the one she grew up in. Immortalized in detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with high quality finish.

Superman: The most powerful being on the planet. Able to leap tall buildings and outspeed bullets. But what would have happened if he wasn’t raised by the decent, humble souls that gave him his morals? What if he arrived on Earth a teenager—with all the attitude and rebellion that comes with the territory? Well… he’d be Supergirl...!

The Girl of Steel possesses all of Superman’s powers—from superhuman strength, speed and invulnerability all the way down to his flight and enhanced senses. Still learning to control her awesome powers and lacking her cousin’s self-restraint, she may even be more dangerous than the Man of Steel. Yet, though she may occasionally make youthful mistakes, she's also saved the world many times over, winning the unwavering trust of her adopted home and more than earning her place among Earth's heroes."

XM Studios Facebook

05yk2t.jpg

17jjs7.jpg

28fjdq.jpg

3mykly.jpg

4q3kv3.jpg

54vkf6.jpg

65lkfd.jpg

7znkq5.jpg

84yjc2.jpg

9bykr9.jpg

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present the next 1:4 DC Comics Premium Collectibles series statue, Supergirl! Kara Zor-el was rocketed to Earth from the dying planet Krypton. Faced with an entire world completely unrecognizable from the one she grew up in. Immortalized in detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with high quality finish.

Superman: The most powerful being on the planet. Able to leap tall buildings and outspeed bullets. But what would have happened if he wasn’t raised by the decent, humble souls that gave him his morals? What if he arrived on Earth a teenager—with all the attitude and rebellion that comes with the territory? Well… he’d be Supergirl...!

The Girl of Steel possesses all of Superman’s powers—from superhuman strength, speed and invulnerability all the way down to his flight and enhanced senses. Still learning to control her awesome powers and lacking her cousin’s self-restraint, she may even be more dangerous than the Man of Steel. Yet, though she may occasionally make youthful mistakes, she's also saved the world many times over, winning the unwavering trust of her adopted home and more than earning her place among Earth's heroes."

XM Studios Facebook

10zijc3.jpg

11ghkpm.jpg

125ukrz.jpg

14lqjy6.jpg

15t3ku5.jpg

1675kon.jpg

17cnk5p.jpg

189mko1.jpg

19uukib.jpg

20v3kzs.jpg

While very nice, I think the regular portrait reads a little too old for the Supergirl character (24-25 as opposed to 18-19). I don't know if the sculpt was tweaked or it's the paint app, but I liked it better before. I do like the heat vision portrait, although would probably never display. In certain respects the base doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless her origin was retconned to have her arriving on Earth in full costume, but it's not a big deal. However, XM should at least make the hand holding the door a swap-out as that big piece of metal is kind of distracting. That said, I think this will be one of the Supergirl statues available. I personally didn't care for the more recent statues—one being too anime and another reading as too young. I'll wait to see if Sideshow announces anything in the next couple of months. If not I'll pick this one up as it should display nicely with SS's Superman.

XM Studios News

- Official XM Supergirl Statue Assembly Video -

"As the most powerful teenager on the planet, the Girl of Steel possesses all of Superman’s powers—from superhuman strength, speed and invulnerability all the way down to his flight and enhanced senses. Still learning to control her awesome powers and lacking her cousin’s self-restraint, she may even be more dangerous than the Man of Steel. Yet, though she may occasionally make youthful mistakes, she's also saved the world many times over, winning the unwavering trust of her adopted home and more than earning her place among Earth's heroes."

XM Studios Facebook

Someone needs to do a new supergirl 1/4 scale, none of the ones that have been released have impressed me

XM Studios News

Pictures from the released XM Studios Supergirl 1/4 Statue by Art Statue Collector.

"As the most powerful teenager on the planet, the Girl of Steel possesses all of Superman’s powers—from superhuman strength, speed and invulnerability all the way down to his flight and enhanced senses. Still learning to control her awesome powers and lacking her cousin’s self-restraint, she may even be more dangerous than the Man of Steel. Yet, though she may occasionally make youthful mistakes, she's also saved the world many times over, winning the unwavering trust of her adopted home and more than earning her place among Earth's heroes."

XM Studios Facebook

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Back