• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT your PS4 for my Sideshow Deadpool PF Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyboy235

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Looking to trade this amazing statue. I am the second owner. I got it from a seller on this forum, not too long ago! Bought from guiltySRT for reference if you'd like to message him. Great transaction! This is a great piece and it is freaking HUGE. Perfect for the Deadpool fan. This one is not the X-Force variant. I have been bitten by the gaming bug and I would really like to get a PS4. Having said that, I would prefer the White PS4 Destiny Bundle and I don't mind if it is used as long as it is in a very good condition. I will consider the black system, but I will hold out for a while for the white one first. I don't mind selling him. I assume since I can't make a sale thread that I'm not allowed. I don't want to break any rules so...

Deadpool comes in original box and brown shipper box. There are some very slight chips on the part where the magnet that connects the right hand to the statue. The chips cannot be seen when displayed. It comes with both heads. This is not the Exclusive version with the dynamite chicken. The statue was displayed briefly out of sunlight in my office. Smoke free, pet free home. PM me or feel free to message me in the thread.

The "chips" are really just color breaks. They are literally smaller than a millimeter (pic just enlarged to show the discrepancy). Can be patched up easily. The statue is immaculate otherwise. Great piece.

As for feedback, if you check my username here on ebay, you will see 100% positive. Message me with any concerns I can alleviate prior to committing to buy. You want him, and I want to get him in your hands safely.

20150126_220548_zpsghsnlvwf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150126_220556_zps2f2blqp5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back