• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT WTS : Sideshow Rosebox Shotgun Lifesize Prop Replica and Wall Stand NO BOX.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfPredatorAVPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been a LOOOOONG time since I sold anything on here but I know a few members here would vouch for me. I have done many trades, sales and purchases in the past. I think on the old feedback thread I have another 12 or so positive feedback on top of my Feedback rating on the side.

Looking to trade my Sideshow RoseBox Shotgun for A few hot toys or possibly something else. Interested in Predator, Terminator, Batman and Iron man you need to just let me know in private messages what you are interested in trading with me. Would honestly much prefer to trade but I am open to offers, again, message me.

First I want to say that this piece is NOT mint condition and it does not come with the box. The brunt of the damage is actually on the sides and back of the wall stand. There is a few scratches on the front, please see all the pictures for details. From a few feet away, the stand actually does not look damaged. I think it would be an easy repair but I am honestly not good at things like that. I do not think the previous owner realized that this would be a valuable collectible one day. The back looks as if the nails slide and ripped up some of the felting on the back. Pictures actually make the stand look much worse than it actually is.

The shotgun itself is in excellent shape but it does have issues of its own as well. A few scratches here or there but overall it looks pretty normal. I took pictures of almost all the damages but there could possible be some more small scratches....etc, I am just not 100% sure what is factory and what is actually real damage.
This piece is extremely hard to find and I actually had it sold for a good price but there were issues.
2v0xs81.jpg

9icpjc.jpg

b3mlnt.jpg

nppatw.jpg

htwy90.jpg

x2ucua.jpg

5fq2q9.jpg

144ac5v.jpg

2vvusmp.jpg

2m7d84k.jpg

2e3z8m1.jpg

156fhwo.jpg

ivv1gm.jpg

212tqah.jpg

dc308y.jpg

2hzh9x4.jpg

Honestly not interested in selling straight up but will entertain offers. Would much prefer to trade. Thanks

Back up for sale / trade. Had settled on a deal with user and he / she has not been online since the day we made our agreement. Listening to more trade offers. Thanks

Back