• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: PCS MK Classic 1/4th Goro EX $480 + ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dao2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello!

As the title says I have some nice 1/4th (or slightly large then 1/4 in the case of the MK classic statues) for sale! I normally hate selling things however I am trying to get money for something rather expensive. I am the first owner of all these statues (1 exception will be noted), and they complete with brown shipper/art box and have only be opened for inspection. No pets or dogs (allergies, asthma, and only 1 working lung :p). I can provide pictures at buyers request. I will ship to anywhere in the US (I live in Maryland). Buyer pays shipping, pick any of the big 3. I accept paypal, buyer pays 3% fees or gift. Please contact me with any questions! Without further ado here's what's for sale.

Sideshow Star Wars PF:
Storm Trooper Commander PF: $180 -SOLD
Black Hole Stormtrooper PF: $240 -SOLD

I am the second owner for Black Hole trooper and I do not have the original shipper, art box will be shipped inside another box.

Pop Culture Shock MK Classic '1/4':
Reptile "EX": $550 -SOLD
Subzero EX: $400 -SOLD
Scorpion EX: $550 -SOLD
Smoke "EX": $340 -SOLD
Goro EX: $480 -SOLD

That's it! Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules or anything. I saw it said "read the rules" but apparently I'm thick and blind as I could not any stick for rules :/ Though I've seen people sell PCS preorders so I assume it's ok (apparently it is NOT ok), but if you see any mistakes pointing them out is appreciated :)

Last edited:
Re: WTS: PCS MK Classic 1/4th and SS Black Hole & Storm Trooper Commander PFs

Nice deal on Reptile!

Pre Order items removed as per Commerce Rules. Only advertise items that you actually have in hand please, Pre Orders cannot be advertised here.
Thanks.
x :peace

Ah apologies, thanks for fixing :)

some prices lowered, final before going to ebay!

Back