• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS NECA 25 inch balrog and alien skull, cheap! (OZ) FURTHER REDUCTION!! Comics too!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak_Zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, in order to fund for my purchase of the robocop bust I've decided to sell some of my beloved items.

I'm currently located in melbourne australia and I do, do pick ups as well. Prices are before postage and will accept paypal gift.

Alien skull (common to the ones you can find on ebay) $50

DSCF8655.jpg

Neca 25 inch balrog, which I believe was limited as well? Its sealed in the box right now but when I took it out for checking it was in perfect condition and the light lights up as well. Really reluctant to let go of such a magnificent piece, especially considering the size but hey, robocop was one of my childhood heroes, so off you go balrog.

$160(NOT MY PICS)

balrog-25-inch-electronic-neca-lotr-figure-loose_330540389472.jpg

9360.jpg

Shipping seems to be quite expensive, or at least for the predator and the balrog but the alien skull is not too bad. Do lemme know if you want to have the alien skull shipped, the other items are to be sold preferably via pick up.

COMICS TO BE SOLD:

ANGEL HARDCOVER AFTER THE FALL 1-5 take all for $70

Y THE LAST MAN VOLUME 1 AND 2 take both for $20

Last edited:
Re: WTS NECA 25 inch balrog, custom predator bust and alien skull, cheap! (OZ) & blu

bumpty bump.

lotr blu ray sold!

Re: WTS NECA 25 inch balrog, custom predator bust and alien skull, cheap! (OZ) & blu

bump! bump!

How big are the predator and alien busts and what would be like to ship to Malta?

Oh man, would love me that predator bust. PM me if you can ship to the US..

Thanks for the interest so far guys, PMs replied. Anyways I can also be reached directly at [email protected]. :)

to the guy who lives in malta, did you receive my reply via email? :)

Hi yes, I will wait for your reply on monday :)

Back