• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: The Last of Us Joel and Ellie figures, head sculpts, clothes, accessories, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbulas1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am trying to put together my first-ever custom/kitbash 1/6 figures- Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us video game. However, after many hours of research online, I've discovered that I'm a bit late to the party, so I am having trouble finding all of the (admittedly large amount of) items required to pull this off.

I am looking for head sculpts (affordable Kai or Iminime or other options I'm not aware of), clothes (including shoes and backpacks), bodies, weapons and other accessories... basically anything that would be necessary to create game-accurate figures of Joel and Ellie.

Thanks!

For joel you can find his outfit and head on ebay. Ellies shirt you cam order from kaistudios. Just got mine monday I found my ellie head on ebay as well.
9a09fcd13033dd29d453fb5514d28e4a.jpg
023d6de5cec02f237f26f78c249aef12.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Kai offers his joel and Ellies heads painted as well, give it a try and contact him

For joel you can find his outfit and head on ebay. Ellies shirt you cam order from kaistudios. Just got mine monday I found my ellie head on ebay as well.
9a09fcd13033dd29d453fb5514d28e4a.jpg
023d6de5cec02f237f26f78c249aef12.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

What body r u using on Ellie?

What head is that if I may ask, do you have the link for the Ellie head. Looks really good, best I have seen outside iminime.

I have been in contact with Kai over the past couple of weeks. He does not have any Ellie items for sale except for her backpack, but even then it's not painted and you would have to assemble it yourself (whatever that entails? I don't know yet). The unassembled, unpainted backpack is $50, but I don't know how many of them he has available.

He still sells his Joel head sculpt for $140 plus shipping, though.

You might wanna ask denny to see if he still has them in stock, last time i checked he has ellie in stock

I assume you mean Denny Kim at Iminime? If so, I have also been exchanging emails with him. He told me that he does not have any Ellie items for sale, but he has these five items for Joel if anyone is interested: Lantern ($20), Backpack ($50), Shotgun ($60), Pistol ($30), and Gas Mask ($80).

He told me shipping was $26 without asking for my address first, so that must be what he charges no matter what.

I'd love to do an X3 Shadowcat. It's a moot point if there are no more heads available but does the Ellie sculpt bear enough resemblance to Ellen Page?

Back