• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - SSW Sam & Bill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theguru1

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, I doubt this will work out, but before the new Sam & Frodo dio goes up for order, lets take a shot at getting this and hence I won't need the dio.

So, I'm after the SSW Sam & Bill statue, need to be in mint condition, with packaging to keep it safe (but I don't care too much what condition the box is in, just as long as it keeps the statue safe and sound).

Right off, if your looking for top dollar, then it won't be from me, I just can't manage it for that much. As such I've listed a general price guide of around how much I can pay in major currencies.

This would be about my max, depending on exchange rates at the time and needs to cover both the statue and postage (with full insurance to full value) down to Australia.

US around = $550USD
England around = £370GBP
Europe around = €420EUR

No doubt the above seems a little low, but I can assure you, once converted to AUD they are all much the same and all a fair bit of money to me. However, like I said, depending on exchange rate, I may be able to do a little better, but that doesn't then mean $700USD is doable, not unless our dollar sky-rockets in a hurry.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from anyone, but will understand if I don't.

Fantastic piece :lecture one of my faves in my collection

Good luck in your search and I don't think your offers are completely unreasonable especially if a kind hearted Freak got him at retail :)

700$ is a minimum for this piece.
(Last one have gone around 900$)
So Find one for under 700$ is impossible my tought.

Good luck anyway :)

It's definitely possible to find one in the 550-600 range. I passed on a brand new one for 525 shipped a couple months ago... just keep your eyes open and you'll land one in your price range.

It's definitely possible to find one in the 550-600 range. I passed on a brand new one for 525 shipped a couple months ago... just keep your eyes open and you'll land one in your price range.

525, that's what I need, assuming its not broken, I'd buy it on the spot, but no doubt someone else has by now.

I have been keeping my eyes open all over the place, but no such luck on completing my fellowship.

So I guess that's a no then, the dollar even got a little better so maybe able to offer a bit more.

I'm still looking, especially from the US as the exchange rate keeps getting better.
So if your looking to sell, give me a yell and lets see if we can work something out.

Back