• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MR Boba Fett SE Helmet, Darth Maul saber, Ahsoka Tano "shoto" saber (FOUND)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Desert_Fox

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
WTB MR Boba Fett SE Helmet, Darth Maul saber, Ahsoka Tano "shoto" saber (FOUND)

I'm looking to buy the Master Replicas Boba Fett Signature Edition Helmet (1:1 scale). Looking to buy ASAP. Feel free to contact me with pics/pricing/questions.

Last edited:
WTB Ahsoka Tano "Shoto" lightsaber

I'm looking to buy the Ahsoka Tano "shoto" (yellow) lightsaber. I'm looking for the hilt rather than a complete lightsaber; however, either/or is fine as I'm looking to complete my collection for Ahsoka Tano. Looking to buy ASAP. Feel free to contact me with pics/pricing/questions.

WTB Master Replicas Darth Maul "battle damaged" lightsaber LE

I'm looking to buy the Master Replicas Darth Maul Limited Edition Battle Damaged lightsaber (1:1 scale). Looking to buy ASAP. Feel free to contact me with pics/pricing/questions.

Re: WTB MR Boba Fett Signature Ed Helmet. MR Darth Maul. Ahsoka Tano "shoto" light sa

Multiple threads merged and all items added to title but if its not suitable feel free to change it.
Thanks.
x :peace

Re: WTB MR Boba Fett Signature Ed Helmet. MR Darth Maul. Ahsoka Tano "shoto" light sa

Ahsoka Tano "shoto" lightsaber has been purchased through Parks Sabers. Pending purchase of Darth Maul LE battle damage saber, and still looking for the Master Replicas Boba Fett SE Helmet.

Back