• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Iron Man LSB/SSC SW 12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Bruce Wayne head/SSC SW 12" Figures

Bump, need a Bruce Wayne head+neck from the new TF exclusive.

How much do you want to spend have one pay pal only located in Australia

Bump it up. Sell me your BW head!!

You ever looking for a Hot Toys Two-Face? If so PM me i have one with an extra suit and body so both can be displayed

You ever looking for a Hot Toys Two-Face? If so PM me i have one with an extra suit and body so both can be displayed

Already managed to get a Two-Face with extra body and suit. Thanks though.

Bruce Wayne found. Still looking for that IM LSB and SW figures!

I'm beginning to think I'll never find the Iron Man LSB :monkey2

PMs replied. Found some stuff. I would really LOVE to find an EP2 Obi Wan. Those ebay prices are ridiculous :slap

A follow-up PM just sent to you about the "Old Ben" aka Obi-Wan Kenobi from SW Ep. 4. Get back to me when you can. Thanks again! :wave

Let's work this out. My price is negotiable. I sent you a follow-up PM about it.

Last edited:
I got the "Old Ben" Obi-Wan Kenobi Ep. IV figure, and the Luke Skywalker Jedi - Ep. VI ROTJ figure for you. PM follow-up sent to you today. :wave

Qui-Gon Jinn was shipped to you earlier today! I sent you a PM about it. Thanks again for your business. I am glad to help you out. Please look me up for those other Star Wars Sideshow figures we discussed. Take care! :wave

Oh yeah....BUMP! :)

Back