• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB betomatali evil dead ash headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
greetings people im new to the site and have only just seen beto's awesome headsculpts and would love to buy one i have a paypal account and since im new check my ebay feedback for a reference(tonesoffun) im not really fussy with what headsculpt it is but it has to be an evil dead 2 one and not an aod one. if its the neckless version i need it drilled but if its any other version then im not concerned if its drilled or not also i dont care if its painted or not or if the paint is chipped or rubbed off as i will probably repaint it myself . let me know if you have one you are selling or dont need also im absolutely willing to pay whatever the postage will cost as im from australia please PM me if you have any questions (also i dont want the neckless version other than that im happy with any other version)
Regards Bowen
also i actually need the head to finish this.

Last edited:
Also if any one else knows of someone else who makes evil dead 2 heads i might buy one of them if you showd a picture

yes various times ive also tried emailing him but he seems to either not have any so he doesnt reply or just hasnt checked yet

Great looking figure and base!

Do you just want this Evild Dead II sculpt, or could you use one of the AOD ones? If so I will be selling mine soon; waiting on a different Beto from another member.

Sure, here you go... if I remember correctly this is the 2nd AOD head he did in which he revised the sculpt a bit. Also this one was painted by Beto.

aad-1.jpg

just thought i would show the head i have atm i bought it off ebay and painted it but it doesnt do the figure justice

ive been offered the evil dead 2 head withought the neck but ill keep this post up as i would like to aquire the other ed2 head versions aswell

Back