Which DX joker to get? DX01 or DX11?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have both... DX11 is OBVIOUSLY better. The tailoring, detail, and sculpts are better.

The tie and collar area especially is pathetic on DX01 compared to 11.

The coat has sharper shoulders and lapels. Orange lining instead of red.

The shoes are fabric with laces.

The pants have more accurate design and baggyness.

The sculpts are much more realistic.

Much better hairline, doesn't look like his hair is plugged in.

PERS is much more realistic and STABLE, won't break like DX01.

Nice accessories, though it doesn't come with Cop Joker which is where DX01 edges out.

I guess the DX01 also has suspenders... which you can't see.

DX11 no contest.

View attachment 115692

Wow, never seen this sculpt posed in this angle before.

Mine hasnt been changed eversince I got him a few years ago, looks like Im gonna have to steal this pose and repose him later tonight when I get back from work. :D

Tried to copy the angle, but couldnt make it work for some reason, had something similar though :lol

attachment.php

I own both the DX01 and the DX11. Love everything about there DX11. My PERS on the DX01 is broken despite being very careful. The jacket on the DX01 is too dull. Much prefer the brighter colour of the DX11 jacket, which looks so much better once I weathered it down a bit. Anyone wanting to buy my DX01? Happy to get rid of it (without policeman Joker) for £80.

I have the DX11 but if I had to choose... I'd get the DX01. I don't like the sculpt of the DX11 there is something about the eyes and the cheeks I don't know it looks way off.

Also I think the DX01 comes with 4 or 6 joker cards DX11 come with ONE wtf

Back