What Font Is This?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Phear the Spork on Rebelscum.com was wondering and it got me curious too.

What font is this?

anitext.jpg

pixletwin said:
I just gave it a whirl and I think you are absolutely right. Thanks!

It is one of the few fonts I use regularly with capital letters for both upper case and lower case...

nash said:
where can you download this one?

It is normally on every machine I've used in the past few years. I don't know if it is included with Windows or Office, but it comes with one of them. I'm sure a search on the Net will turn it up...

ah probably why I dont have it. I think my ms office is a few years old.

nash said:
i think you have to pay for it? :monkey2

Oops! Sorry about that... I just linked to the first Google hit. I am sure you can find a free download. Just search Google for "BankGothic Md BT" or "BankGothic Lt BT".

im downloading the whole font set for windows 2006 right now. Im sure it would be in there including more cool fonts that Im lacking right now.

It's BankGothicBT Medium, which is called out in the old Star Wars style guide. It's not used for the new packaging. Hope that helps.

Q

Sideshow Q said:
It's BankGothicBT Medium, which is called out in the old Star Wars style guide. It's not used for the new packaging. Hope that helps.

Q

Hey! I got it right!!! :chew

pixletwin said:
:clap :clap :clap :clap

This font should be added to the available fonts here. Darklord Dave are you reading this? :tap

You can zip it up and add it as an attachment to a post, but I don't think this board has a "file area" like some do. Also, there is a question about copyright...

pixletwin said:
I wish all these pesky copyright laws would just... blow away..... :D

Would make my life easier but then Id be out of a future job. Copyrights are goood... when your in court over them. :lol

PS. And Im not being sued, but representing the suer.

Back