What are the dimensions of Sideshow's 1:6 Scale Universal Monsters Boxes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to start a project that will take A LONG TIME!!!!! :monkey4

I want to put each one of my Sideshow 1:6 Scale Universal Monsters in their own cases box and all! So, I will need the dimensions with the flap open so that you can see the figures of course. :D

There are 36 different monsters by my count, 37 if you would count the son of frankenstein sse figure that was not offered to the public. :( :monkey2
Correct me if I am wrong. :D

Thanks so much for your time and help. :)

Nick

Last edited:
If you already have the figures, why you can't measure them yourself and make sure you get the measurements the way you want them? :dunno

H-13.5"
W-8.5"
D-3"
With the flap open 17"
This measure ment was taken from my SSE box The Vampyre
I think they're all the same size. Don't quote me on this. Are you trying to make the boxes yourself ? Or are you building cases for your boxes ?
Hope this info helps you some.

Most are the same size. I loved Sideshow when there boxes were all the same size and so easy to store, and their figures were all the same price.

The early Sideshow boxes that didn't have a flap, like the coloured Vampyre. So there's at least one variation Nick, and I think some had a deeper box. For some reason I'm thinking The Metulant Mutant may be one of those. Can someone else confirm?

H-13.5"
W-8.5"
D-3"
With the flap open 17"
This measure ment was taken from my SSE box The Vampyre
I think they're all the same size. Don't quote me on this. Are you trying to make the boxes yourself ? Or are you building cases for your boxes ?
Hope this info helps you some.

No I am not building the cases myself, Thank you for your help and info. :D

Nick

Most are the same size. I loved Sideshow when there boxes were all the same size and so easy to store, and their figures were all the same price.

The early Sideshow boxes that didn't have a flap, like the coloured Vampyre. So there's at least one variation Nick, and I think some had a deeper box. For some reason I'm thinking The Metulant Mutant may be one of those. Can someone else confirm?

Ah yes creecher, Now I remember, the colored Vampyre and colored London After Midnight do have their own variation. Thank you for your help. :D

Nick

Back