• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanting A New Sealed 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fins

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am wanting a new Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile that is still in the sealed brown shipper box. I have the following items that I am willing to trade to get it. Here they are:

Hot Toys Batman DX12 MISB never removed from box.

Iron Man Mark VII (not the exclusive version) MISB never removed from box. Also adding a brand new never displayed Iron Man Mark V square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function.

Hot Toys Batman DX12 customized (fat suit removed; gauntlets widened; trimmed fisted hands; belt modified; moulded shoulders and chest piece) with all the accessories which have never been taken out of DX12 box (except for EMP gun which I'm keeping to display with my Batpod). I also have the brown shipper box. Also adding two Tony Mei custom capes, the first is a battle length cape in mint condition and the second is a brand new, never displayed full length cape. In addition, I'm also including the following: a brand new never displayed DarkSpartan custom eight wire cape; a mint Bane stand; a mint DX02 stand, and a brand new never displayed DX02 Bat Pack.

Two MISB Legend Studio Master Lighthouse Display Cases (black).

As I said I am willing to work out a trade for a combination of these if you have a 1989 Batmobile in the brown shipper that is new and sealed.

Last edited:
Back