Ultimate Guide to Vintage Star Wars book review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season - I know I did! It was a hectic week, so not much happened with the site, but I did get a review up tonight of something a bit different...

I'm checking out the latest collector's book from Mark Bellomo, called The Ultimate Guide to Vintage Star Wars Action Figures. This guidebook has a ton of terrific photos and information on the classic line. You can find the review here:

The Ultimate Guide to Vintage Star Wars Action Figures - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

I also wanted to mention for those of you that were offline during the holidays, last week I put up a review of the new ThreeZero Game of Thrones Tyrion, the first figure in their new sixth scale series based on the hit HBO show. That review is here:

Tyrion Lannister Game of Thrones 1/6th scale figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or you can find them both with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

And one more note - in about a week, I'll be finalizing and posting the ballot for the 2014 Poppies! Watch for that...thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Back