• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK based sideshow marvel (mostly) sales. Located Devon/United Kingdom EUROPE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasdoc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Following pieces still for sale in the United Kingdom (Devon in the South West). I would prefer local pickup with cash on collection BUT shipping within the UK and EUROPE will be considered based on the piece (likelihood of breakage e.g fine sculpts more at risk) and your agreement to QUICK tracked shipping. In the case of shipping I am also happy if you arrange the courier and your chosen service with the proviso that you chase them in the event of damage. Payment by BACS or paypal GIFT accepted if you choose shipping.

Other images can be found in my gallery (ling next to my sig)

UPDATE 28.06.2014

(1) SOLD: Sideshow Legacy 1/4 War Machine Maquette with exclusive sign (Mint Legacy sample piece so very good paint app). He is on ebay currently so better get moving on offers:). I will ship this as robust. £650 shipped (sorry price seems on the up here in the UK and this is a nice one!!!). This would go very well with the up and coming iron man range. I am even in two minds on keeping it as have the Mark 6!!!!!!

(2) Sideshow Skaar 1/4 regular PF (SOLD)

(3) Sideshow 1/4 Ms Marvel exclusive premium format (Mint). She has got delicate hair strands that could break however well packed! BUT if you are willing to risk it. I am happy to ship FAST and with the best protection (additional foam beads to pack portraits). £650 shipped

(4) SOLD: Sideshow Legacy HULK MAQUETTE (MIB). £350 (pickup ONLY). Would consider shipping as robust but the postal costs will be huge as private seller. PM me if you want this option though

(5) Sideshow Batman LIFE sized bust (original grey-black version). MIB. Pickup only recommended again postage will be terrible. £500

(6) Sideshow Hawkeye PF exclusive (with print) MIB £300

2iatkro.jpg

(7) MIB PCS He-man 1/4 exclusive with orko. After much deliberation I am probably going to flip this as running out of space and its an odd man out in my collection of crammed statues lol. Shipping to the UK as we speak from PCS!! Margin of safety with this one as I can ship and if damage we can get replacements of course. £400 ex shipping if interested. This is one that I may change my mind on when in hand. I am not 100% yet

(8) HOT TOYS Bat Pod FS (keeping Selina Kyle at present) £150 ex shipping MIB (was out on brief display)

(9) DC Direct Covergirls Zantanna MIB VERY GOOD PAINT APP. Perfect example! £120

IMG_1458.jpg

Note this is a pic from the net (others here all mine) BUT my paint app is as good!

(10) DC Direct BOMBSHELLS Harley Quinn MIB. Good paint app and lots of detail £175

Flex pay possible for GOOD offers, with 20% deposit (and agreed time frame)

Swaps are also possible. Would consider swaps (plus and minus cash) for venom comiquette, jessica rabbit pf, maleficent ex pf, GG baby doll US version, nice original comic art work here in the UK with exchange at a mutually agreed location.

Attachments

• IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 829
Last edited:
Re: UK based sideshow marvel (mostly) sales. Located Devon/UK

Hulk Maquette available

Last edited:

Listing some more of these on Ebay Uk now to get these sales moving along

Skaar is gone. The others are available. I also am open to offers on a MINT Hulk Maquette

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New update. By the way if annyone can tell me how get rid of the attached skaar image please tell. Cant figure it out

WOW! That was quick! :horror a great deal if one was to pick up...was thinking of selling mine but with Movie Captain America and the GG Black Widow PF's coming out soon, its best I keep hold of mine ;)

GG BW will look good enough with iron man or XM BW I suppose. Just have comic based new green hulk pf on order and the ES isnt too bad on it so got rid of the maquette. I thought it was a great deal to and luckily someone agreed and picked it up lol.

Back