Triplets (Twins sequel) starring Schwarzenegger, DeVito, and Eddie Murphy - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, who knows, this might actually be funny. With comedies like Twins, they're not really sacred ground that must be walked on with care. As long as it makes me laugh it's successful.
Well if there's anything that can make the audience laugh, it's modern day Eddie Murphy. The humor's subtle, but the audience gets it.

tenor.gif

Eh, who knows, this might actually be funny. With comedies like Twins, they're not really sacred ground that must be walked on with care. As long as it makes me laugh it's successful.

It's not that Twins itself is this sacred story that shouldn't be tampered with but more the embarrassment for Arnold himself that he has been reduced to revisiting something so far down the list of his classic roles. What's next, Junior 2?

A sequel to Twins sounds like something so silly that it would only show up as a "fake" parody movie in something like Last Action Hero or BTTF II. "Ha ha, yeah imagine if Hollywood ever got so lame that it'd make Jaws 19 or Twins 2."

It's not that Twins itself is this sacred story that shouldn't be tampered with but more the embarrassment for Arnold himself that he has been reduced to revisiting something so far down the list of his classic roles. What's next, Junior 2?

A sequel to Twins sounds like something so silly that it would only show up as a "fake" parody movie in something like Last Action Hero or BTTF II. "Ha ha, yeah imagine if Hollywood ever got so lame that it'd make Jaws 19 or Twins 2."

No, it'll be King Conan...... isn't that what everyone wanted a few years ago?

I thought the Last Stand was good and I've heard good things about Maggie. Arnold doesn't write these things, he can only do what's available to him, and that's Terminator 6 and Triplets. Who knows, these might turn out to be good.

."

p14341687_p_v8_aa.jpg

cant be worse than this pile of ***** i sat through night before last :lol

"Middle School Cop"starts filming a few days after "Twins".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arnold Schwarzenegger expects Twins sequel Triplets to shoot next year

[SUP]Source: https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/10/arnold-schwarzenegger-expects-twins-sequel-triplets-to-shoot-next-year/[/SUP]

It looks like the James Cameron-produced Terminator reboot may not be the only one of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s past glories he’ll be revisiting next year, as the action icon has confirmed to Business Insider that he expects the long-rumoured Twins sequel Triplets to shoot in 2018.

“I had a conversation yesterday with my agent and he said that the script will be finished in 14 days,” said Schwarzenegger during a promotional interview for his new film Killing Gunther. “Ivan Reitman is extremely happy with what he’s seen so far, he just wants to make a few tweaks, so that’s music to my ears. I think sometime beginning of next year we can shoot the film. Everyone is happy to do this movie.”

The last work he did that was even remotely relevant was the Shrek films and he made a boatload from them.

yeah i think it is ,couldn't see it getting a theatrical release these days

[QUOTESounds like a rip off of Smoking Aces.][/QUOTE]

oh its worse than that

much much worse :lol

though in all honesty ive not seen smoking aces :lol

It feels like I've heard about this happening decades ago, and now it's actually coming true. Completely have mixed feelings about it. I enjoyed Twins, and I really do like Eddie Murphy, but he has only done like 1 good movie in 20 years.

Back