Action Figure ThreeZero Fallout 4 T-45 Power Armor sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
On Sunday I promised a week of stuff not yet out, and started with the Mezcon One:12 Collective Spock. Next up is another item that's not due for quite some time...even longer than Spock! It's the new ThreeZero sixth scale T-45 Power Armor figure, and it's sweet. All the engineering of an Iron Man figure, with removable armor to boot:

Review and photos of ThreeZero Fallout 4 T-45 Power Armor sixth scale figure

Or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading!

Michael

Looks great. So, is this still the prototype, or is it some form of production proof?

Great review; touched on all the aspects of the figure I was worried about. I know you don't usually do video, but would you be willing to do a video overview of the articulation? Curious to see how far the suit can be pushed.

Good review, as always. I'd love to get one, but the price point and lack of minigun from any retailer turns me off of it.

Great review; touched on all the aspects of the figure I was worried about. I know you don't usually do video, but would you be willing to do a video overview of the articulation? Curious to see how far the suit can be pushed.

I'll ponder it. I'm not a fan of video reviews at all, but I've been pondering ways I might incorporate video for the articulation section.

I know that's not a commitment, but thank you all the same! Very curious about the poses I can get out of these, to represent different play-styles in the game. I know power armour lends itself to heavy weapons, but a custom Shishkebab (flaming sword) with a big back-mounted fuel tank and LEDs could be a fun project.

Back