The Huntsman (Snow White Prequel) - April 22, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I actually saw it today, because I had no idea AMC still charged 5 bucks for movies even on release day.

Overall...pretty entertaining flick. The special effects were nice, and a lot of really good looking visuals in scenery.

The acting obviously short of average, but not expecting Oscar performances; you'll be fine.

The Huntsman, Hemsworth, was much more enjoyable this time. Though the origin/prequel portion of the film just kind of ruined it for me seeing him as a kid.

Chastain was gorgeous and badass, Theron was absolutely beautiful, and Blunt was a twisted *****. :lol

So not bad from those 3 ladies lol. Ultimately, I'll be buying the blu ray, and I like it much better than Snow White, even though I actually like Steward; it's much more flowing.

Story isn't that great as parts of it just didn't fall in line with the grand scheme of things.

I love Jessica Chastain so I'll be catching this .

I was unaware of my new profound love for her. :lol

She's really gorgeous, hope to see her more in action roles. She does dramatic very well, I'd like to see more light hearted stuff from her.

you guys need to watch the help

giphy.gif

Um start with zero dark thirty ...then maybe wilde alome because well, she's naked in it

I saw The Help ...don't get my started on Bryce Dallas Howard

Figured I'd throw this in rather than start a new dumb thread- I just caught the recent Conan film with Aquaman(ha) and I enjoyed it...it was far better than I expected. Ok back to the regularly scheduled thread....:lol

The prequel bits made the world smaller but things picked up significantly when it jumped ahead. Happy to have seen this. Will pick up the Bluray.

The prequel bits made the world smaller but things picked up significantly when it jumped ahead. Happy to have seen this. Will pick up the Bluray.

:yess::hi5:

Gonna go for the 4k edition. Hopefully a steel comes out too. Ravena on the back with gold and black, blue and white for Freya, and inside of the huntsman; I'd die happy lol

Woman wanted to see it so we did. A couple decent short fight scenes but mostly boring. Thors character is one second kicking ass, then getting his ass kicked quite easily then back to flipping around and kicking ass.

Back