• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TEKKEN FANS ONLY CHEAP triad toys 1/4 scale hiehatchi maschima PF added pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09shabir

Freaked Out
Reaction score
AS IT SAID IN THE TITLE I HAVE A TRIAD TOYS 1/4 SCALE HEIHATCHI MACHIMA PREMIUM FORMAT STATUE

HIGHLY UNDERRATED MAYBE BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT TRIAD TOYS BUT THIS STATUE IS AMAZING I WAS SHOCKED WHEN OPENING ITTHE DETAIL ON THE OUTFIT ALONE BEATS SIDESHOW THE TIGER ON THE BACK HAS BEEN HAND SOWED ON, PAINT JOB SPOT ON AND THE HEAD SCULP IS OMG THE BEST IV SEEN

THIS BY FAR IS THE BEST HEIHATCH STATUE EVER PRODUCE IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME WATCH REVIEWS ON YOUTUBE ON IT

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHi2hdE6cRI[/ame]

COMES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
COMES WITH ARTIST BOX PROTECT BY STYROFOAM
NO BROWN SHIPPING BOX
the video and pics are not mine they are there to show you what this statue looks like and how amazing it is a lot of people i think pass on this statue because they do not know of it or not seen it but i assure it better then sideshow and as good as pop culture anyway...................

SELLING CHEAP £150 UK/$225 USD

UK FREE
EUROPE £20
WORLDWIDE IL DO £40

:exactly: CHEAP GET A BARGAIN THIS STATUE HAS NOT GOT THE ATTENTION IT DESERVE THAT WHY LOW VALUE

FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING I CAN DECLARE LOW VALUE AND MARK AS GIFT

Last edited:
You might wanna rethink worldwide shipping for 40 quid. Anywhere outside europe and you'll get hammered on shipping.

Back