• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SW GG busts, Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaosorb

Super Freak
Reaction score
:wave Well guys and gals it’s time to refocus my collection and sell off some things to make more room. All items are 100% complete with all shipping materials unless otherwise noted. All Items are also in excellent condition and have been displayed in my collection. There may be a few select that have never made it to the shelves because I just didn’t have the room. These pieces were inspected upon arrival and will be opened up to be photographed. I will be posting photo's every few days as I take them. I will add and update my listing once I figure out what else I'm willing to part with. For the time being here's a small list.

Shipping will be additional calculated according to shipping location. I will combine shipping for some of the smaller items. I may not ship certain items overseas due to size but it doesn’t hurt to ask I’m willing to work with potential buyers. All items will be insured and have delivery or signature confirmation to protect the buyer and myself.

This is my first time selling here but I have sold many items over at RS under user ID yup you guessed it Chaosorb and on eBay under user ID wait for it....Chaosorb13. Ha! Gotcha didn't I. So if there are any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask I will answer them the best I can. Thanks for your support and happy hunting.

Gentle Giant Mini Busts

Commander Cody Holiday Bust $50 (battery tab on bottom of base broken)
Commando Scorch $95
Darth Vader Chrome $30 (loose no box or COA)
Darth Vader McQuarrie $75
Death Trooper $50
Death Trooper Web Deluxe $60
Han Solo Hoth blue jacket $60 (small paint chip on right arm pocket)
Jango Fett 2 $35 (blaster loose & small crack at the base of rocket on jet pack)
Plo Koon $20
Qui-Gon Jinn $20
Snowbunny Padme $160

Gentle Giant Maquettes

Arc Trooper Captain $120
Asajj Ventress $100
Barris Offe & Luminara Unduli $45
Blackhole Stormtrooper $55
Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Armor $110
Yoda on Kybuck $45

Art Prints

The Crow by Rhys Cooper $65.00

Last edited:
Re: SW GG busts, Maquettes, Marvel PF's, ect...

Here is my Great Ultron that I have up for sale. It is the EX and is in excelent condition.

IMG_9454.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9447.jpg

IMG_9448.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

IMG_9444.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

IMG_9455.jpg

Updated all pending orders

Next up we have the Rogue PF.

IMG_9491.jpg

IMG_9495.jpg

IMG_9494.jpg

IMG_9493.jpg

IMG_9492.jpg

IMG_9502.jpg

IMG_9505.jpg

Joker PF EX. Just Awesome detail......

IMG_9441.jpg

IMG_9418.jpg

IMG_9429.jpg

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9426.jpg

IMG_9424.jpg

IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_9423.jpg

IMG_9439.jpg

Updated the list.

Great Ultron sold.

Hi I send you a pm a couple days ago.

It's about Cleo from ARH.

I saw that the last time you were online is on Last Activity: Yesterday 10:01 PM.

And today Last Activity: Today 09:23 AM.

Sorry but it's very strange that you are not answering my questions,don't understand why.

I'm looking forward to read your answer and if possible to see some pics thank you very much.

Last edited:

Thanks for the PM Chaosorb i'm really looking forward to see the pictures as i asked you about it any time soon.

Regards.

D.S.:bow:bow:bow

Back