Suggestions for 1/6 scale body ( no neck) for Cult king head sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi fellow freaks, I have the King Schultz head from Cult king and the Yunsil (We are toyz) outfit that I’m looking to assemble. Problem is the 1/6 scale body I have is wrong (it has a neck already). Can anyone recommend one for me? It looks like the hole on the bottom of the neck is rather large. Not sure if anyone has had experience with Iminime heads or this sculpt in particular.

Thanks in advance.

-M

Post pics so we can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Here’s something that might help:
554D9FDD-BFD7-44DD-9F57-61FBCEB5166A.jpeg

As for the body, you there’s always the HT bodies and knockoffs,
AE0487F5-9A1E-4496-A1AC-2B1C49A18664.jpeg
This is one for example, but you have to choose something that have a similar proportion to your character.

Attachments

• C5A377BF-256A-4C31-9700-88410F2D6BAC.jpg
    C5A377BF-256A-4C31-9700-88410F2D6BAC.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 69
1/6 neck ring on ebay, I’d say order the body first and test it with the head if it doesn’t fit then order it.

Yeah, I have thought about that, but it’s not practical. Not if you want to move the head, I haven’t actually tried it, but maybe some not hard glue would allow movement for the head.

Yeah, I have thought about that, but it’s not practical. Not if you want to move the head, I haven’t actually tried it, but maybe some not hard glue would allow movement for the head.

Why wouldn't it move? The plug would not be glued to the body. The neck plug is that thing that's round at the bottom.

Back