STUCK IN A ROOM (2014) - Short Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psung4ever

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow SS Freaks!

Today I'm very proud to present to you my first directed film entitled "STUCK IN A ROOM".

Some background info:
A few months ago me and a friend came up with an idea to do a short film using resources that were likely able to acquire with a minimal budget. The writing, story boarding and test shooting took us about 2 weeks while the principal photography took us 3 days.

This was submitted as a part of our 1st year Final Project and ironically, it's our first official movie and our first attempt at the comedy genre. Obviously the movie is far from being professional and there are parts here and there where it could have been better but overall we are very happy with the final product and so does many of our audiences that watched it.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare 10 minutes of your time and watch the video. Your feedbacks would really mean a lot to us.
I also kindly ask for you to please like the Facebook page and the video itself and don't forget to share it with your friends as well.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/stuckinaroom

P.S. I do not own the songs. The copyrights belong to their respective owners.

Back